• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official 2014 NHL Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

That's dumb, though. We're not just looking to get better this season. If we can add someone now who will help our team period, you do it. Don't wait for the off-season, because then there will just be another excuse.

EDIT: And if Helene St. James says she can't see any good deal, then that's almost straight out of Holland's mouth. She's essentially a mouthpiece for him. I take that to me we're done.

That's dumb, though. We're not just looking to get better this season. If we can add someone now who will help our team period, you do it. Don't wait for the off-season, because then there will just be another excuse.

EDIT: And if Helene St. James says she can't see any good deal, then that's almost straight out of Holland's mouth. She's essentially a mouthpiece for him. I take that to me we're done.

Honestly she is so insufferably optimistic about the Wings that seeing this pretty much makes me thinks the rats are leaving the sinking ship.

Thats true. But also doesn't do any good to make a trade just for the sake of it. If you can get a guy who can help us longterm then do it. If you have to give up high assests for a guy who we can just make use of this season don't do it.

Yeah. Tweet deleted.

It was just reported that the account may be bogus. Sorry guys, trying to stay on top of things before 3pm and the Red Wings depression sets in.