• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MabusIncarnate

GDT
3/20 GDT - Penguins 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

1,048 posts in this topic

crosby%20-%20mqure.jpg

Hahahahaha omg ive never seen that picture. If you ignore the fact that its obviously fake amd pretend they really did that, its absolutely hilarious.

This game has convinced me that the "power kill" is an actual thing, and, on many nights, the most important thing ever.

On the 5 min PK when the Wings forgot about offense, the D looked really good.

It looks like the team has trouble multitasking.

I pick fights here all the time. I would just urge you that if you are going to pick a fight, KNOW who your audience is (wings fans) and ADJUST accordingly (don't be a ******* idiot, maybe emphasize that you have an outside opinion on the matter that people on the inside might not have considered)

alright i apologize for that

now lets all sit behind the campfire, hold hands and sing kumbaya!

how exciting would it be for a redwings/leafs playoff matchup!?

The puck hitting the broken stick that eliminated the wings the last time I remember them meeting in the playoffs will haunt me till I die

You can post wherever you want, but don't come here just to pick fights.

im not new to this site i have been here just as long as you have.

but thank you for that.

i hope our teams meet in the playoffs.

He'll keep getting better. Don't worry dude.

I'm a big fan of the Tater, but have noticed the turn overs too. Mickey nailed it the other game when he said you can't do the pretty puck dangling thing in this league (unlike the AHL) when you're on the point bubble. His youthful speed has managed to get him out of it most of the time catching up to the guys on the turn over. But I agree, he'll learn, him and Nyqvist are starting to exceed expectations... They remind me of the new Zetterberg / Datsyuk :D

They would totally win all the Olympic ice dancing medals.

But who would be the guy?

Tonights game/finish was unexpected and amazing btw. Good job boys!

But who would be the guy?Tonights game/finish was unexpected and amazing btw. Good job boys!

It's ice dancing everything is allowed. ;)

How about Ferraro penalty killing in the final minute. Babs must trust him big time with that debacle clear in the second.

He almost gave me a heart attack, gotta get the puck out.

I'm a big fan of the Tater, but have noticed the turn overs too. Mickey nailed it the other game when he said you can't do the pretty puck dangling thing in this league (unlike the AHL) when you're on the point bubble. His youthful speed has managed to get him out of it most of the time catching up to the guys on the turn over. But I agree, he'll learn, him and Nyqvist are starting to exceed expectations... They remind me of the new Zetterberg / Datsyuk :D

Yeah the turnovers are the s***s, but if he hustles to get it back and eventually starts to get by those guys then it'll pay off. I admire his persistence.

i will admit that the red wings are playing with a lot of heart right now, winning important games without some of their star players..
and to that i give them tons of credit

didn't get to see the game

could someone please describe the play on the winning goal?

Penguins had a 3 on 2, almost 4 on 2 with about 15 seconds to go...somehow a turnover happens and the Wings went 3 on 1 the other way with Alfredsson having the puck with about 5 seconds to go...he took a shot from the right wing side and Fleury kicked a rebound out into the slot and the back checking d man, Scuderi, had the puck hit him in the logo and drop into the net with .4 seconds to go.

Here's a link to a .gif of Legwand's butt-end penalty for those who didn't see

http://gfycat.com/DisgustingReasonableDeermouse

When they showed this from the back angle during the game it looked like Malkin looked at the ref first then collapsed 'in pain'. I'm sure that hurts getting drilled in the thigh like that, and obviously a penalty, but it looked a little embellished too.

Hockeymom1960 likes this