• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MabusIncarnate

GDT
3/20 GDT - Penguins 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

1,048 posts in this topic

lol wooops meant to go on my fb account lol

i like that you red wings fans are full of happiness and joy
because you beat the better team tonight!
the thought of the red wings not making the playoffs just...doesnt...seem...right....

flightless birds?

im smiling at 94 points...

If you think that's funny you're probably downright beside yourself when you think about how your team just dropped three straight to mediocre teams. Bodes really well for your chances of getting past Boston, Tampa, Montreal, or Philly...

Oh s***, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say Philly this close to a Pens' fan's bedtime. I don't want to give you nightmares. Have a good sleep, you'll probably drift away like a baby knowing your team absolutely murders bottom feeders like Detroit...oh wait. Nighty night.

If you think that's funny you're probably downright beside yourself when you think about how your team just dropped three straight to mediocre teams. Bodes really well for your chances of getting past Boston, Tampa, Montreal, or Philly...

Oh s***, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say Philly this close to a Pens' fan's bedtime. I don't want to give you nightmares. Have a good sleep, you'll probably drift away like a baby knowing your team absolutely murders bottom feeders like Detroit...oh wait. Nighty night.

Teams are entering playoff mode to fight for a playoff berth, so it is of no surprise the Pens are starting to lose. #regularseasonteam

well i can only hope the wings play like they did tonight in their upcoming games.

it will make for an exciting finish to the season!

kipwinger likes this

Fans of other teams are more than welcome here, as long as they behave themselves like everyone else.

Let's stay on topic about the actual hockey game tonight.

Not game related but thought it was interesting, so I'll post it here.

Bill Shaikin ✔ @BillShaikin

Follow

#Angels trade Mike Scioscia's kid to #Cubs for Wayne Gretzky's kid. Seriously: 1B Matt Scioscia for OF Trevor Gretzky.

Didn't know Wayne's kid played baseball.

Edited by wings87
canadian wings fan likes this

Mods remove my posts, and I still bask in my nuclear sunshine. We're the Detroit Red Wings, maybe you've heard, winning big games is what we do! Welcome opposing fans, you're truly welcome, but please believe we're not rolling over on some trash talk.

I just moved to Washington D.C. for work, and you wouldn't believe how Caps fan get punked by Pens, Bruins, and Flyers fans around here. I was in a Caps bar about two weeks ago and they lost to the Flyers. Bunch of Flyers fan walked up in the place and took it over.

Not happening with Wings fans. Not happening in Detroit. Reppin' it till the death of it!

Well, not anymore.

Well, the way Malkin played in Sochi, he was ball-less at least for 4 weeks now...

And a collective "Holy s***!" was heard throughout the streets of Detroit.

Good win, boys. Keep 'em coming.

can't remember ever being this fired up about the regular season as i have in these last 2 games

Looks like Bab's more skill doesn't beat more team motto proved right on the money. We are a very shaky and scary team to watch but we could be a very dangerous playoff team with Z and D back. Now we have to make it to show we belong there. Not gonna get any easier. I hope we finish off the season the way we did last year. Nice win but we are gonna need our best winning streak of the year now. Go Wings!