• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/15 GDT : Bruins 3 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

I doubt some of the suits even know what an enforcer is. They are too busy looking at their tablets, smartphones Good god why did that stupid league stop Iginla and Phaneuf from fighting? This isn't a pussysoft diver showboaters game like soccerf****** nhl

Lol. And why Lord, why, did the NHL force Calgary to trade Phaneuf for little return while forcing them to trade Iginla too late to make any difference? And shine your light, oh heavenly father, on why the NHL made Jay Feaster pay Jay Bouwmeester 6.8 million dollars when he was only worth 5.2 million? Pray tell thee Lord of hosts, didn't the leagueth knowest that two Jays don't makest a right? Finally oh merciful and most righteously of fatherly fathers, tell me why the league made Jiri Hudler maddeningly slow, yet also maddeningly good at producing secondary scoring? Surely thust doest not jest oh knowingest of knowers. Youest makest a mockeryist of truest hockey fan throughout the league's control of team level decisions.

I agree. Our 4th line is easy to play against. They don't wear other teams down, especially in a playoff series. It's just a combination of different jobbers with no identity to it.

Killing penalties is important, but it's not like we lead the league each year in that category and go deep in the playoffs as a result. We have plenty of forwards who can kill penalties.

Yes. Screw Drew Miller’s ability to contribute to keeping the other team’s PP 0 for 9. Especially considering each game has been decided by one goal.

When your team is 9 for 9 on the PK to start the season and Miller’s your best, what the hell’s the problem?

But to answer your question: 4 forwards. That’s how many. Two groups of two.

The PK has been good, but Drew isn't the only reason. Z, Glendening, Abby, Miller, Pav (when he returns), Sheahan, Helm, Andersson, all these guys can kill penalties. Like I mentioned earlier I like Drew, but there is a lot of PK redundancy on the roster- we could use some more diversity. Be it Miller, Andersson, or Glendening- one needs to be replaced for a scorer.

Guest Praying Mantha

Im now done talking to you about stuff.

Sorry. I don't follow the Kings all that closely. Those were the names I remembered last off the top of my head as their bangers. Point still stands.

Guest Praying Mantha

I agree. Our 4th line is easy to play against. They don't wear other teams down, especially in a playoff series. It's just a combination of different jobbers with no identity to it.

Killing penalties is important, but it's not like we lead the league each year in that category and go deep in the playoffs as a result. We have plenty of forwards who can kill penalties.

Exactly.

The PK has been good, but Drew isn't the only reason. Z, Glendening, Abby, Miller, Pav (when he returns), Sheahan, Helm, Andersson, all these guys can kill penalties. Like I mentioned earlier I like Drew, but there is a lot of PK redundancy on the roster- we could use some more diversity. Be it Miller, Andersson, or Glendening- one needs to be replaced for a scorer.

See, I get the point I really do. But Miller’s one our best. Plus, I don’t know about you but I don’t wan either Zetterberg or Datsyuk killing penalties.

Guest Praying Mantha

See, I get the point I really do. But Millers one our best. Plus, I dont know about you but I dont wan either Zetterberg or Datsyuk killing penalties.

I disagree. I want them killing penalties. Not wanting Selke candidates and winners to play defense? Come on, dude. Use your head. Z and D are the best players on D too. Not just O.

Honestly the first two games

Of the season i was thinking wow kindl and q arnt as bad as they were last year but then this game has brought everything to my memory, ahh glenny u need to tuck that 5 hole! But loving the offenss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree. I want them killing penalties. Not wanting Selke candidates and winners to play defense? Come on, dude. Use your head. Z and D are the best players on D too. Not just O.

I disagree. Use your head. Look at how often Pav and Hank have gotten injured lately. We don't want to risk them getting injured when we have loads of other guys who can kill penalties and our pk is looking pretty good right now.