• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WeBleedRed

Getzlaf calls Ovechkin a diver, O says "I have hair"

Rate this topic

Getzlaf's a jackass. I watched that game. The slash he calls Ovie out on was DEFINITELY a slash, right on his hands, and Ovie didn't react much at all. He shook his hand, and pulled his glove off to look at it, but that's normal. He didn't throw his hand up, or act like he'd been chopped down. Then again, we are talking about the guy who did this when he was losing to Detroit so maybe Ovie's on to something.

tumblr_mkfob7fUJM1rf72sbo1_400.0.gif

Edited by kipwinger

Getzlaf's a jackass. I watched that game. The slash he calls Ovie out on was DEFINITELY a slash, right on his hands, and Ovie didn't react much at all. He shook his hand, and pulled his glove off to look at it, but that's normal. He didn't throw his hand up, or act like he'd been chopped down. Then again, we are talking about the guy who did this when he was losing to Detroit so maybe Ovie's on to something.

hahahaha perry & getzlaf's combined frustration in this gif though.... I could watch it all day. :P

The best was that time about two months after this when we beat those d-bag cry babies in a best of 7 playoff round.

The best was that time about two months after this when we beat those d-bag cry babies in a best of 7 playoff round.

I thought this gif was from that playoff round? Either way, they're definitely d-bag cry babies.

This is your team "leadership" Anaheim. You should be so proud.

I thought this gif was from that playoff round? Either way, they're definitely d-bag cry babies.

This is your team "leadership" Anaheim. You should be so proud.

It happened during that weird/uncommon set of back-to-back weekend games March 22 and 23 in Anaheim. So it was sort of like a playoff round. ;)

The Wings won the first game 5-1 and the next game 2-1. I think the meltdown happened late in the second game. What's missing from the gif is Selanne throwing one of his typical "classy" hissy fits over by the bench before he got a 10 minute misconduct.

That was a gooooooood Duck-owning srping.

Edited by rick zombo

Anybody remember a couple of years ago when there was this weird "Ovechkin is done" theme trending amongst some of the talking heads (and fans who parrot them)?

That was pretty dumb thing to think eh?

Yeah, they were all like "ZOMG!!!!!! He's done!!!! His body can't sustain the type of hockey he plays and he's a burnout".

I'd actually have no problem picking Washington as my dark-horse in the East this year.

Yeah, they were all like "ZOMG!!!!!! He's done!!!! His body can't sustain the type of hockey he plays and he's a burnout".

I'd actually have no problem picking Washington as my dark-horse in the East this year.

I remember something to the effect of, "he's a one trick pony and defenses are starting to figure him out". Lol.

Two Olympic gold medals, tough as nails, Stanley cup, beautiful girl friend, living in freaking new port beach and knowing how to celebrate with class..No wonder mr. Over the top celebrations, golden hockey laces had nothing else to talk about..

Getzlaf is the type I'd guy you hate as an opponent but would love having on your favorite team.

OV is a great scorer bit thats t it

Edited by frankgrimes

I'd be more concerned about hurting my vajayjay doing something like that.

That too. It's a risky play all around.

Two Olympic gold medals, tough as nails, Stanley cup, beautiful girl friend, living in freaking new port beach and knowing how to celebrate with class..No wonder mr. Over the top celebrations, golden hockey laces had nothing else to talk about.. Getzlaf is the type I'd guy you hate as an opponent but would love having on your favorite team. OV is a great scorer bit thats t it

Are you saying having hair isn't important?

I'd be more concerned about hurting my vajayjay doing something like that.

That too. It's a risky play all around.

Two Olympic gold medals, tough as nails, Stanley cup, beautiful girl friend, living in freaking new port beach and knowing how to celebrate with class..No wonder mr. Over the top celebrations, golden hockey laces had nothing else to talk about.. Getzlaf is the type I'd guy you hate as an opponent but would love having on your favorite team. OV is a great scorer bit thats t it

Are you saying having hair isn't important?

For sure it's important and I'd say it's extremely important but I expected a better argument than something so obvious from such an outspoken extroverted player like OV. I mean OV could have said something like :"yeah I guess I'm diving to 50 goals this season when has he done that? "

It's the same as calling Crosby Cindy it's been fun but sadly too overused.

Why is there a weird trend amongst some fans wherein you feel the need to expound upon athletes' personal lives in order to make a point? This reminds me of GMRwings repeated references (and pictures) of McGrattan's girlfriend.

For one thing, Alex Ovechkin almost certainly lives in a nice place, and bangs hot chicks. But that doesn't really mean much does it? I mean, Michael Douglas got HPV from Catherine Zeta Jones, and California is home to all sorts of horrible environmental problems. The relative hotness of your girlfriend, or the location of your house, isn't really all that important in the grand scheme of things.

But more importantly, you don't actually know Ryan Getzlaf, or his girlfiend, or his life. He's a stranger. You don't know anything at all about him. It's just creepy. Super, duper, creepy.

I know you're going to say, "no duh Kip, I'm aware I don't know Ryan Getzlaf". And while that's true, I'm not sure you really understand, believe, or have internalized that truth. So I'll say it again...

You

Don't

Know

Ryan

Getzlaf