• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/14 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Flyers 7

Rate this topic

not fickle, never thought Howard was a good goalie, even back when he would get his callups, I always bitched about him and his rebound control. Listen, even Tim Cheveldae almost won 40 games playing here. Howard sucks, face it. It took you all a while to realize Hudler stunk, Franzen is garbage and soon you'll all realize Howard is junk. You'll all open your eyes soon. Some of you are opening them as we speak! :lol: Trade Howard on draft day.

not fickle, never thought Howard was a good goalie, even back when he would get his callups, I always bitched about him and his rebound control. Listen, even Tim Cheveldae almost won 40 games playing here. Howard sucks, face it. It took you all a while to realize Hudler stunk, Franzen is garbage and soon you'll all realize Howard is junk. You'll all open your eyes soon. Some of you are opening them as we speak! :lol: Trade Howard on draft day.

So are you in the camp that Mrazek should be #1? I ask because you point out Howards rebound control but at this point in his career Mrazeks is just as bad if not worse.

Hudler is tearing it up with the Flames.

I think Howard could tear it up for another team.