• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TripleS

Dylan Larkin on Team USA for World Cup

Rate this topic

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/04/university_of_michigan_freshma_1.html

World Championships* ... Huge experience and boost for his development. Just like how Abby Captained the US Team and now he's taken another level in his game too.

Edited by TripleS

YOU DID THIS NOT ME

Ha.

Barony.

a Barista/brony.

I make coffee while making everyone around me uncomfortable.

So most baristas.

I...I don't understand what is happening in this thread.

But yay at title.

Were expressing joy at the naming of dylarkin to the team USA world cup roster through friendly banter.

Yayy indeed

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Who was it that said there was no clear #1 center in our system? Granted, no prospect is a sure thing, but this kid is about as close as it gets. He's the real deal.

Someone else also said that Zach Hyman was the one "driving the play" on that line in Michigan as well. Lol. Nah.

This is going to be incredibly tough for him the WC is at a very high level compared to what he's used to, but I look forward to seeing how he handles it.

Should be a good experience for his development if nothing else.

That's a decent roster but it isn't the shiniest, if this kid is our future we'll be able to tell anyways I'm American and Jesus have you guys seen team Canada's roster?

YUP. Lots of good Canadians on bad teams.. on paper, it's barely a contest between them and the rest.

YUP. Lots of good Canadians on bad teams.. on paper, it's barely a contest between them and the rest.

if they don't win it will be embarrassing, if I remember right they have freaking Giroux and Todd is coaching them? Jesus that's a Olympic roster.