• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 6 GDT : Lightning 5 at Red Wings 2 - Series Tied 3-3

Rate this topic

For the love of god, stop trying to start s*** and enjoy the playoff experiance.

Not trying to start s*** and I am indeed enjoying the playoff experience.

Just think it's funny in hindsight that people were actually saying that.

Exactly. I love me some Mrazek, but no one's done jack squat yet. Last time I checked, the series wasn't over.

Well i guess if two shutouts is equal to jack squat that statement would be accurate. The series isn't over, but I wasn't expecting anything these playoffs so I'm looking at a 3-2 series lead and two shutouts of the best offensive team in the league pretty optimistically. Sorry...

Not trying to start s*** and I am indeed enjoying the playoff experience.

Just think it's funny in hindsight that people were actually saying that.

Well i guess if two shutouts is equal to jack squat that statement would be accurate. The series isn't over, but I wasn't expecting anything these playoffs so I'm looking at a 3-2 series lead and two shutouts of the best offensive team in the league pretty optimistically. Sorry...

Ever heard the expression hindsight is 20 20.

29wtsie.jpg

Hope they taped that Cooper article up in the locker room to give the boys a good laugh. LGRW!!!!

I love it, thanks for posting that. After Cooper mouthing off, I hope we just end them tonight. Let's roll, Go Wings!!!

CANNOT let Tampa even breathe tonight. The Wings need to come out and tilt the ice the first period. I don't care if it's only 1-0 or 0-0, wear them down, they are ready to break. Every shift, every period, make it your best. Too many times teams that go home in huge games come out flat, that can't happen tonight.

Therrien, Edzo, Julien, and Cooper. As far as I know, they're the only people I know that have complained.

Of those four I just mentioned, two of them are A-grade tools. I respect Julien. The verdict's still out on Cooper.

Actually it's the Tampa TV broadcasters, the players, the local Tampa journalist and Cooper. They are all saying it. It's as if they are all talking about it so much that they have been consumed with it. I think all of them actually believe that Detroit is intentionally cheating and the refs are in on it. They've become puck blind. Only once in the series have the TV broadcasters acknowledged a penalty on the Lightning. Most of the time they say: " oh well....if you're gonna call that, you have to call the Wings for....."

Forget the fact that they have way more PP time than us.

CANNOT let Tampa even breathe tonight. The Wings need to come out and tilt the ice the first period. I don't care if it's only 1-0 or 0-0, wear them down, they are ready to break. Every shift, every period, make it your best. Too many times teams that go home in huge games come out flat, that can't happen tonight.

Well put.

We've outplayed them twice at home, as long as we can keep fighting for the whole game, we should at least have a reasonable chance of winning. What we need to not do is come out letting Tampa Bay walk all over us like they did in the first two games. Play physical, cut Tampa's ability to create offense, and if Tampa fans want to cry foul let them, it's working.

I sure hope this a continuation of Detroit's fine play. To be honest, they are surprising me. Even with all that, I fear that the Wings will be in the sin bin quite a bit tonight, thanks to Jon Cooper. I didn't' took to see who was reffing. That will be a huge determining factor. If the game goes to overtime, I do believe Tampa will win it. That's just the Red Wing way,m it seems. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm going to say this now ahead of game six so there's no ambiguity. Barring unforseen injuries and or suspensions tonight they will still well have a good chance in Tampa in a potential game 7. Not the most talented team on the ice but certainly the most mentally tough.