• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2015 SCF : Chicago Blackhawks vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

Rate this topic

I made an audible noise of disgust with that d word.

Yeah I yelled out at my tv.. I guess he's trying to have at least 1/30 of the nhl fan base like him :P

And I don't really like either of them but it was a pretty classy move for towes to pass the cup to timmonen first

That's fine, i'm ok with our stars taking steroids lol. WIN!

What's really bothersome is after watching the playoffs play out in the east, the wings should have eliminated Tampa in round 1 and should've at least made it to round 3, if not round 4. The east stunk.

I thought Tampa looked much better in round 4 than any previous round. I couldn't believe how they were winning games in rounds 1-3. We had them figured out damnit...

That's fine, i'm ok with our stars taking steroids lol. WIN!

What's really bothersome is after watching the playoffs play out in the east, the wings should have eliminated Tampa in round 1 and should've at least made it to round 3, if not round 4. The east stunk.

I thought Tampa looked much better in round 4 than any previous round. I couldn't believe how they were winning games in rounds 1-3. We had them figured out damnit...

Huh? We wouldn't have beaten Price or Lundvqist. Not enough firepower from the Wings.

What an astute comparison of two guys in their primes to two over 35.

Toews has 3 cups, Zetterberg will NEVER get that. And Kane now has three cups and starting tearing up the NHL playoffs WAY before Datsyuk in age. Give me Toews and Kane over D and Z ANY DAY of the week. Only blind homers will say otherwise.

Thats what makes all this hurt more.

Toews has 3 cups, Zetterberg will NEVER get that. And Kane now has three cups and starting tearing up the NHL playoffs WAY before Datsyuk in age. Give me Toews and Kane over D and Z ANY DAY of the week. Only blind homers will say otherwise.

This is a website full of blind homers. It's LGW for Pete's sake.

Toews and Kane on the Wings roster wouldn't be enough to win multiple cups. The draft picks the Hawks have amassed through the years really have paid dividends. You have to look at the team as a whole.

Ah well guys, see you next season.

Edited by Nightfall

I've thought this before and now I am pissed of enough to type it: I highly doubt you are a wings fan and that's obvious after reading some of your postings..

Maybe a Leafs or even Hawks troll..

Someone said it earlier and it's really enraging - all of this is happening and Holland is thinking about re-signing Dan Cleary.

Similar to last year, I'm afraid to look in the Cleary thread for news. I don't want to know what Holland is thinking. It scares me to imagine that this is at all a possibility at this point.

The Hawks have done what other teams in sports (let alone the NHL) have failed to do. They sucked every year, got high draft picks, and built a "Core" with those draft picks. Other guys have come and gone, but the core has stayed the same. The goalie is interchangeable as are the role players.

Teams in the NHL, NFL and NBA have continuously failed at this same strategy.

Edited by GMRwings1983

It is almost scary to imagine how many cups they may end up with. It really is no contest.

I've thought this before and now I am pissed of enough to type it: I highly doubt you are a wings fan and that's obvious after reading some of your postings..

Maybe a Leafs or even Hawks troll..

You can think what you want. I'm neither a Leafs or a Hawks fan. I just know that Toews and Kane's legacy has already surpassed Datyuk and Zetterberg's.

Huh? We wouldn't have beaten Price or Lundvqist. Not enough firepower from the Wings.

Ya never know...

We had Tampa beat...which is annoying, and Bishop beat those guys, why couldn't we have?

Anyway, no point arguing what never happened. I would have just liked to see the wings finish off Tampa. WE HAD EM!!!!!

Ugh so frustrating. Our team definitely needs more offense. We have speed, youth, some veterans, but we need more skill pure and simple. More skill and more scoring. Resigning cleary at this point is a fireable offense.