• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krsmith17

Pulkkinen claimed by Minnesota Wild

Rate this topic

222 posts in this topic

Pulks has more goals than Sheahan

Pulks doesn't have to play for Blash

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

xault likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2017 at 3:54 PM, WingsallTheway said:

Pulks has more goals than Sheahan

Well, I've played exactly ZERO games in the NHL this season and I have the same number of goals as Sheahan... so I've got that going for me. Wait, what were we talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-03-02 at 10:37 PM, Jonas Mahonas said:

Add to the fact that we already have 17 other skaters that play 6 inches shorter and 50 lbs lighter than they actually are.  Between Nyquist, Tatar, Miller, and Pulkkinen, you had about 1 ml of testosterone.

LOL Truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG HOW COULD HOLLAND LOSE HIM FOR NOTHING 40 GOAL A YEAR GUY BECAUSE HE WAS COMPARED TO BRETT HULL ONCE EVEN THOUGH HE CAN'T SCORE AS MUCH AS (former Griffin, 3 pts in 3 games in GR) JODY HULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

OMG HOW COULD HOLLAND LOSE HIM FOR NOTHING 40 GOAL A YEAR GUY BECAUSE HE WAS COMPARED TO BRETT HULL ONCE EVEN THOUGH HE CAN'T SCORE AS MUCH AS (former Griffin, 3 pts in 3 games in GR) JODY HULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well-this-is-awkward-com-14958619.png

Edited by kliq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DickieDunn said:

Could have a hell of an AHL team going

We already do. They just won the cup 

TheXym likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Pulks, Jurco, Andersson, Nestrasil, Emdog, Mursak, how many more will we let slip through our fingers?

Don't get me started on Damien brunner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

We already do. They just won the cup 

Would have been a dynasty in the making if we drafted Tippet and Hague

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 10/14/2016 at 3:58 PM, kickazz said:

Can't wait to see the reaction on our forums when Jurco gets waived and claimed for nothing too. 

I bitched about us not trading Pulk back in 2015 and eventually putting him on waivers, and now, we didn't make that same mistake with Jurco and actually sent him off for something. Thank you Holland. . 

Can we do this with Sheahan too before it's too late and he's put on waivers too? (probably within the next 2 years because he's likely going to be a bust). 

Hopefully the 2018 trade deadline.

Edited by kickazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kickazz said:

I bitched about us not trading Pulk back in 2015 and eventually putting him on waivers, and now, we didn't make that same mistake with Jurco and actually sent him off for something. Thank you Holland. . 

Can we do this with Sheahan too before it's too late and he's put on waivers too? (probably within the next 2 years because he's likely going to be a bust). 

Hopefully the 2018 trade deadline.

Oh so you just wanna trade away all our young inexpensive pieces and keep our aging overrrpaid vets? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oh so you just wanna trade away all our young inexpensive pieces and keep our aging overrrpaid vets? 

One inexpensive pieces sucks. (Sheahan) 

Don't think of our vets are overpaid, rather underpaid to be honest; maybe Helm and Ericsson are overpaid (but that is in hindsight). Zetterberg scored 68 points and has a cap hit of $6 million.. That's a steal considering Toews' is $10,.5 million and can't even put up 60. Kronwall; for what he did in his career was also underpaid, considering how much players are signing for now. Franzen was underpaid too. 

Obviously the problem is the sum of the parts started adding up for this team, last year when we signed Abdelkader, Helm, Glendump, DK and Nielsen. 

 

Edited by kickazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kickazz said:

One inexpensive pieces sucks. (Sheahan) 

Don't think of our vets are overpaid, rather underpaid to be honest; maybe Helm and Ericsson are overpaid (but that is in hindsight). Zetterberg scored 68 points and has a cap hit of $6 million.. That's a steal considering Toews' is $10,.5 million and can't even put up 60. Kronwall; for what he did in his career was also underpaid, considering how much players are signing for now. Franzen was underpaid too. 

Obviously the problem is the sum of the parts started adding up for this team, last year when we signed Abdelkader, Helm, Glendump, DK and Nielsen. 

 

Oh please Holland has been trash since 98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oh please Holland has been trash since 98

I thought Blash was trash 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2017 at 11:59 AM, joesuffP said:

Don't get me started on Damien brunner

What about him? No one let him go. We tried to sign him and he didn't want to sign. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0