• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

12/27 GDT : Sabres vs Red Wings : 7:30 PM ET

In honour to Mickey Redmond's Birthday  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, datterberg1340 said:

whether you're really being facetious or not, I actually agree with you

c'mon keep plugging away!

at this rate we'll only need 5 more goals to eventually force OT!

Partially serious, I don't have more confidence in Coreau but I don't have much in Mrazek this season either. At least in a crunch last game Coreau held us in it for the win.

1 minute ago, NerveDamage said:

he needs more support from the deffence, they overcommitted and left him alone with the odd man rush

I didn't say anything about the defense, but I wasn't Jensen's fault either, it was a 3 on 2. He needed more support from the Offense. That said, Howard has stolen games this year and is among the top in save percentage with the same team D. Mrazek's save percentage is under .900, inexcusable.

1 minute ago, derblaueClaus said:

The goals were hardly his fault. But it is the team that gives up that kind of chances that is to blame.

Also, the amount of space he left open for Jack Eichel was laughable. 

Just now, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I didn't say anything about the defense, but I wasn't Jensen's fault either, it was a 3 on 2. He needed more support from the Offense. That said, Howard has stolen games this year and is among the top in save percentage with the same team D. Mrazek's save percentage is under .900, inexcusable

I agree, but I've seen the same thing happen way too many times lately, the D man should commit to the oddman and let the goalie handle the one with the puck. at least that's how i understood it

1 minute ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I didn't say anything about the defense, but I wasn't Jensen's fault either, it was a 3 on 2. He needed more support from the Offense. That said, Howard has stolen games this year and is among the top in save percentage with the same team D. Mrazek's save percentage is under .900, inexcusable.

While this is generally true it doesn't mean that Mrazek is bad or a "momentum killer" tonight. He had some very rough nights this season but this isn't one. That's all we said.

Just now, NerveDamage said:

I agree, but I've seen the same thing happen way too many times lately, the D man should commit to the oddman and let the goalie handle the one with the puck. at least that's how i understood it

You're just barking up the wrong tree is all, I'm not saying the D is good. But we need a really good goaltender to compensate, Mrazek isn't that right now. 

4 minutes ago, derblaueClaus said:

While this is generally true it doesn't mean that Mrazek is bad or a "momentum killer" tonight. He had some very rough nights this season but this isn't one. That's all we said.

I was really just saying he's been bad overall, not tonight in particular. However I still disagree, I think he's had a bad night. He isn't capable of making a big save tonight. I don't think any NHL goaltender would be happy with 4 goals on 20 shots.

*bad night relative to the standards I hold him too. I think he could be a very good goalie.

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

1 minute ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

You're just barking up the wrong tree is all, I'm not saying the D is good. But we need a really good goaltender to compensate, Mrazek isn't that right now. 

lol ok, tomahto, tomato. the same happened to Jimmy. and he had better stats than Petr at the start of the season and stil had a losing record. that's why attribute it to the rest of the team. We all expected Petr to be better than last season, but he seems to have lost his mojo since the all star break

Worst team in NHL by far... can't kill a penalty can't score pp can't score empty net worst goaltending garbage coaching just an absolute disaster watching this team get beat every game!

sure hope this was Petr "3" Mrazek last game with Detroit!

2 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

lol ok, tomahto, tomato. the same happened to Jimmy. and he had better stats than Petr at the start of the season and stil had a losing record. that's why attribute it to the rest of the team. We all expected Petr to be better than last season, but he seems to have lost his mojo since the all star break

Jimmy lost because we couldn't score. Today we scored 3 but didn't get bailed out by the goalie. I think that's what superhero's point is.

14 minutes ago, roboturner said:

Hank looks and sounds so dejected.

Sad how far this team has been allowed to fall.

He needs a shave.  Guy is the captain of an original 6 franchise that's moving into a new building, with a corporate name.  He can at least try to look like he gives a crap.