• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

12/27 GDT : Sabres vs Red Wings : 7:30 PM ET

In honour to Mickey Redmond's Birthday  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, GoalieManPat said:

And that's what happens when you put a plug like Glendening on the PP

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I rage quit my parents basement and ran upstairs yelling this very thing along with a tirade of other profane statements. Fun being back home for the holidays in some ways. Like being a kid again.

But motherf***ing f***, it's getting harder and harder for me to be patient with Blash.

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

I've always felt toughness has it's place - as long as it's on the 3rd/4th lines, or bottom pairing Dmen.

This team has gradually slid down the standings, and will continue to do so...There's nothing 'exciting' about this team.

Maybe a change in mgt, coaching, and drafting might change it up.

I'm not married to Blashill, but these problems have been around for years; long before Blash took over. A coaching change didn't do it. Maybe because Blash is so similar to Babcock, but Babs was not a pushover and the team still didn't get motivated. Torts is taken. What are the options?

1 minute ago, vladdy16 said:

I'm not married to Blashill, but these problems have been around for years; long before Blash took over. A coaching change didn't do it. Maybe because Blash is so similar to Babcock, but Babs was not a pushover and the team still didn't get motivated. Torts is taken. What are the options?

Dave Lewis 

Edited by kickazz

1 minute ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

So are we going to be able to understand Homer or is it going to be worse? lol

After watching the guy for more than 15 years I still could never understand his interviews 

-----

KANE AND SMITH HELL YEA LETS DO IT. 

Edited by kickazz