• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/12 GDT - Red Wings at Stars - 8:30 PM EST

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Okay, Coreau in the 3rd now. That goal was just pathetic. No NHL goaltender should allow that, starter or backup. 

Wtf? Did I miss something? That was deflected by Ericsson...wasn't it? Mrazek had zero support on all goals. At times it even seems he has to play against both teams...

1 hour ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Can you complain about anyone else or are you just focused on him?  

How about if we just get the puck to the other end so we can score....

There isn't a worse goalie in league nowadays then him so pretty hard not to be focused on him. Never gives us a chance to win a game in the last year, he's gone to absolute s***! 

1 minute ago, wingfan1991 said:

There isn't a worse goalie in league nowadays then him so pretty hard not to be focused on him. Never gives us a chance to win a game in the last year, he's gone to absolute s***! 

Do you have anything positive to say?  You're posts are meaningless and full of negativity. 

Just now, MabusIncarnate said:

Okay, Coreau in the 3rd now. That goal was just pathetic. No NHL goaltender should allow that, starter or backup. 

Coreau or Mrazek.  The team doesn't help them out whatsoever so it matters not who is in goal.

6 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I don't necessarily disagree, but that 4th goal allowed was clearly a "my head isn't in this anymore" goal against. They need to swap out at intermission. Mrazek knew it, his reaction and body language showed he knew he let in a weak one.

No goalie saves that one other than by being lucky. That was an unexpected deflection by Ericsson. How is he supposed to anticipate that one?

1 minute ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Do you have anything positive to say?  You're posts are meaningless and full of negativity. 

Coreau or Mrazek.  The team doesn't help them out whatsoever so it matters not who is in goal.

I don't necessarily disagree, but that 4th goal allowed was clearly a "my head isn't in this anymore" goal against. They need to swap out at intermission. Mrazek knew it, his reaction and body language showed he knew he let in a weak one.

Just now, MabusIncarnate said:

I agree.  I'm just frustrated by this whole team.  I give the goalies more passes because if they had more help on both ends we'd be winning.  The decisions these guys make out there just baffle me.

that is the same thing  just tried to say, you just said it better

good luck to the Wings... Dallas is a third period team.  Uhoh....

1 minute ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

I agree.  I'm just frustrated by this whole team.  I give the goalies more passes because if they had more help on both ends we'd be winning.  The decisions these guys make out there just baffle me.

You're frustrated? I just paid $270 for a single ticket to watch these bums play Nashville next month. :lol:

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

You're frustrated? I just paid $270 for a single ticket to watch these bums play Nashville next month. :lol:

I live in Austin, but cannot make mid-week games in Dallas (4.5 hours from here one-way, driving).  Nashville is the other venue I can sometimes see the Wings, but it's priced completely out of my reach with jacked up ticket prices plus airfare and outrageous hotel costs.

Just now, Y19 said:

I didn't know you could spell "mind" with a "w".  :P :lol:

be nice... LOL!!!!

3rd period comeback, i'm calling it now. Ott with a natural Gordie hat trick. 

All they have to do is play like they did the first period.  Dallas is tough when they smell blood.... so I guess we will see if the Wings want to win one for Dad.

One of the young guys that I'm enjoying watching is Jensen.  Problem is if he plays one more game after tonight I believe he has to clear waivers to go down and with our 0 cap flexibility and potential movement of players I think he has to go down until the dust settles and then come back up.   I would definitely choose him over Sproul at this point.