No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2017 ECQF: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

Ohio newspaper will giveaway this Sid the kid mask on their sunday edition

cropped_dispatch.jpg

...also, dang!

"Great stuff" by Calvert?  It's hard to explain...this is after the game ended, not that it matters.

4 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

I think he's facing a 5-game suspension

Sounds like he might only get a fine.. 

Goes on to say there's a hearing today. I don't see how he doesn't get at least one game, probably more.. it's the attacking an unsuspecting player that's more of a factor than the broken stick imo. Although the broken stick obviously doesn't help him any.. 

6 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

I think he's facing a 5-game suspension

If the cross check was in the side of the head maybe, but it was mostly shoulder and caught neck/head on carry through.  I think that only deserves a game, but especially with the second shot.  5 games is too much.  He likely won't get any though.

2 minutes ago, amato said:

Woah. Wonder how much he played after my post's picture and before yours 

mine has 8:53 pm as time stamp, how bout yours?

I also wonder how bad is it gonna be tomorrow and how will it be for game 4, though, CBJ are pretty much done.

30 minutes ago, Mckinley25 said:

Seriously someone who knows these playoff teams better than me, who is going to stop the Penguins from winning again?

Hard to repeat.  And they're without their top defenseman.  Can't remember the last team to win like that.

Blue Jackets and Bob have been a major disappointment, can't even beat Pittsburgh without their best defensemen. Pittsburgh keeps finding great clutch guys to fill their roster though such as Guentzel, Sheary, and Rust.

1 hour ago, Mckinley25 said:

Seriously someone who knows these playoff teams better than me, who is going to stop the Penguins from winning again?

The Capitals will play them in round 2 and have a good chance at taking out Pittsburgh, if they can get over the psychological barrier they have with the Pens

8 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

mine has 8:53 pm as time stamp, how bout yours?

I also wonder how bad is it gonna be tomorrow and how will it be for game 4, though, CBJ are pretty much done.

Instagram doesn't have an exact time stamp but it says 10 hour ago.. not 100% accurate. I'd assume he didn't play more than a shift or two