• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
krsmith17

Dennis Cholowski

Rate this topic

48 minutes ago, Andy Pred 48 said:

Also a -3 smiffy , still hopefully he'll grow into his role and be a ppg player this season. 

I don't care too much about +/-, as long as he doesn't finish the season -30 on a playoff team. It's more of a team stat, and as the 5-1 deficit indicates, it wasn't a very good night for the team. I watched the highlights and he wasn't really directly responsible for any of the goals, no blatant turnovers or bad pinches resulting in the goals against. I think he'll have a big season in the W.

On 9/30/2017 at 2:44 PM, krsmith17 said:

I don't care too much about +/-, as long as he doesn't finish the season -30 on a playoff team. It's more of a team stat, and as the 5-1 deficit indicates, it wasn't a very good night for the team. I watched the highlights and he wasn't really directly responsible for any of the goals, no blatant turnovers or bad pinches resulting in the goals against. I think he'll have a big season in the W.

I agree that we shouldn't worry about his +/- too much. We saw in preseason that he is very smart with the puck and with positioning in his own end. His skating allows him to break up and create a lot of plays. I want to see if he can push the pace offensively and rack up some points. Get that offensive game going before he makes it to the show.