• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

It's probably pretty smooth if you spit on it first and can handle the size.

I can handle the size, just not sure if my salivary glands and provide enough of the spit. 

Edited by kickazz

5 hours ago, kickazz said:

I can handle the size, just not sure if my salivary glands and provide enough of the spit. 

What if Brian shares his bath salts?

5 hours ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

I like this lineup, although I think it was the Athanasiou-Nielsen-Vanek line that absolutely tore it up when we had Vanek 2 season ago. I also would hope for Nyquist to get traded. 

Yes, i want to see that line reunited. Helm also played well with all three of those guys. He can rotate in.

The Athletic: Torey Krug

Total speculation, but The Athletic is suggesting, due to their depth on D, that the Bruins should trade Krug for help at RW. They need another right winger behind Pastranak.

Who's probably available at RW?

DING DONG, Gustav Nyquist

Who's from Livonia and captained the MSU hockey team?

DING DONG, Torey Krug

I'm not sayin... but I'm sayin

46 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The Athletic: Torey Krug

Total speculation, but The Athletic is suggesting, due to their depth on D, that the Bruins should trade Krug for help at RW. They need another right winger behind Pastranak.

Who's probably available at RW?

DING DONG, Gustav Nyquist

Who's from Livonia and captained the MSU hockey team?

DING DONG, Torey Krug

I'm not sayin... but I'm sayin

I'm not the biggest Krug fan, but that trade would be amazing, and it makes a ton of sense for both sides.

Edited by krsmith17

20 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm not the biggest Krug fan, but that trade would be amazing, and it makes a ton of sense for both sides.

Dunno why the Bruins would settle for Nyquist. I've gotta think they could do better. (Pacioretty?)

On 7/9/2018 at 1:37 PM, LeftWinger said:

Here some stuff to discuss instead of who's better than AA.

image.png.6071c51c4023ca4d86a525bcd68fd639.png

https://mynhltraderumors.com/nhl-rumors-st-louis-blues-patrick-maroon-detroit-red-wings-andreas-athanasiou-tyler-myers/2018/07/09/

Still haven't heard any rumors or talk about Trouba.  Wonder what is happening with Faulk.

#TeamKlefbom

59 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Dunno why the Bruins would settle for Nyquist. I've gotta think they could do better. (Pacioretty?)

I agree that they could likely do better than Nyquist, especially being a pending UFA, but I think they could do better than Pacioretty too, for the same reason. I'm just saying that I personally wouldn't pay much more than Nyquist to get Krug. Nothing against Krug, he's a very good defenseman, but he'll be 28 this year and a UFA in two years. Not the kind of player I think we should be giving up major assets for. If the Bruins don't want to re-sign him in two years, by all means, go after him then, but right now, stay the course.

6 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I agree that they could likely do better than Nyquist, especially being a pending UFA, but I think they could do better than Pacioretty too, for the same reason. I'm just saying that I personally wouldn't pay much more than Nyquist to get Krug. Nothing against Krug, he's a very good defenseman, but he'll be 28 this year and a UFA in two years. Not the kind of player I think we should be giving up major assets for. If the Bruins don't want to re-sign him in two years, by all means, go after him then, but right now, stay the course.

Pacioretty is a low-key elite scorer, IMO. But overall we're in agreement.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Pacioretty is a low-key elite scorer, IMO. But overall we're in agreement.

Yeah, a low-key elite scorer that will likely hit free agency after this season. Although maybe being from Connecticut, he might like to stay in Massachusetts...

Current Red Wings

• Henrik Zetterberg
  • Gustav Nyquist
  • Niklas Kronwall
  • Jimmy Howard
  • Shawn Horcoff (Director of Player Development)
  • Dan Cleary (Player Development Assistant)

Ex Red Wings

• Valtteri Filppula
  • Todd Bertuzzi
  • Mike Commodore

Randoms

• Ryan Whitney
  • Ryan Malone
  • Nicklas Backstrom
  • Unknown Guy 1
  • Unknown Guy 2
  • Unknown Guy 3

Future Red Wings

• Erik Karlsson

Side note: it's clear Zetterberg's career is done... Guy can't even stand up straight, hanging onto Malone for dear life...