• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/2 GDT - Red Wings @ Canadiens - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Alright, fam. Real talk. Doesn't matter what the lines and pairings are for tonight. What matters is that we win. Or lose. One of those two. Or both? I dunno anymore, man.

glasscaseofemotion.gif

So, with that being said, Mrazek is your starter tonight and Frk is slotted on the top line with Zetterberg and Nyquist. On the Habs' side, it's looking like Drouin and Weber will draw back in.

I will update this post later when the Wings release that fancy official lineup card and I link to it instead of making my own lineup cards because I am lazy trash.

HYPE!

LGRW

3 minutes ago, xault said:

So if anyone wanted to know........

Punisher on Netflix is really good, started watching it the other night. I've been kind of sick of comic book movies as of late, but gave Punisher a watch. A ton of fun to watch. He kills EVERYONE lol.

Yeah it was an awesome watch. Godless was excellent also.

Still at work on my laptop so not watching but checking in. Looks like another busy night here in the GDT and a great start from the wings. Mrazek looking dull or just a bad team effort carrying over?

2 minutes ago, xault said:

So if anyone wanted to know........

Punisher on Netflix is really good, started watching it the other night. I've been kind of sick of comic book movies as of late, but gave Punisher a watch. A ton of fun to watch. He kills EVERYONE lol.

I'm pretty tired of the superhero stuff as well, but I really like Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle. It's definitely on my to-watch list.

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Still at work on my laptop so not watching but checking in. Looks like another busy night here in the GDT and a great start from the wings. Mrazek looking dull or just a bad team effort carrying over?

The 2nd goal was on the team for sure. They are as a team just being lazy without question. Hard to watch, also giving Price a 2-0 lead means MTL is gonna play safe hockey from here on out if I had to guess.

Edited by xault

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

First goal was a breakaway, second goal was awful D that left a Hab all alone in the slot. Can't really blame Mrazek for either of the goals. He looks iffy, though.

Team as a whole is playing like crap. :sleepy:

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I'm pretty tired of the superhero stuff as well, but I really like Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle. It's definitely on my to-watch list.

Yeah same. I think I've been kind of sick of the good guy stuff. Nice to see the darker side for once.

Edited by xault

11 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

It maybe time to give Godless a look, now. Down 0-4 couldn't be worst than watching this team at the moment.