• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/22 Homecoming GDT - Hurricanes @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Maybe I misinterpreted, I assumed "running through" meant wasting them.

Yeah they might be best the best players on the team right now

Yes - that is what we meant, and they're probably the only 2 worth watching - however I'm waiting to see if lil'Bert can evolve more into a pest, and pi$$ off the opposition on a nightly basis (his play against the Habs is what I enjoy most from him).

18 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

Red Wings vs Caps fans

Lamps.jpg

If I were placing a bet I'd say that Wings fan had been consuming some fermented malt beverages just prior to his actions.

15 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I'm honestly surprised some 'womens group' didn't claim how it was some form of male audience misogyny that forced that poor woman to flash her melons.

15 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I'm honestly surprised some 'womens group' didn't claim how it was some form of male audience misogyny that forced that poor woman to flash her melons.

Female priviledge

I mash my weiner against the glass and suddenly im banned from the stadium, on probation, and have to tell my neighbors i touch babies

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

Yes - that is what we meant, and they're probably the only 2 worth watching - however I'm waiting to see if lil'Bert can evolve more into a pest, and pi$$ off the opposition on a nightly basis (his play against the Habs is what I enjoy most from him).

If I were placing a bet I'd say that Wings fan had been consuming some fermented malt beverages just prior to his actions.

latest?cb=20110811200720

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I mash my weiner against the glass and suddenly im banned from the stadium, on probation, and have to tell my neighbors i touch babies

I try my best to tone down my celebratory dance moves...What I find to be effective is the pelvic thrusts from the comfort of my overpriced  seat...Only thing is my kids look at me funny when I'm watching the game at home...Even worse is when the dog starts to hump me...

am-i-the-only-one-who-closes-the-drawer-

Edited by F.Michael

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

I try my best to tone down my celebratory dance moves...What I find to be effective is the pelvic thrusts from the comfort of my overpriced  seat...Only thing is my kids look at me funny when I'm watching the game at home...

am-i-the-only-one-who-closes-the-drawer-

I prefer to do the Cockopter

QwOkvjE.jpg

14 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

I've had it. At least in the early 90's you saw the direction this team was headed. This team has no direction now. Sure we'd all like Jack Hughes, but at least compete on the ice and lose with dignity. Not the garbage I have been watching all season thus far...

A couple years ago I would have 100% agreed with this. The writing has been on the wall for many more years then this though.  With Dats, Lids and Z though they kept trucking.  Then Lids left in 2012.  This was an obvious blast to their team, but they kept trucking.  They didn't do well after this and you could see things getting worse, then when Dats left a few years later it was lights out.  Those two players were arguably two of the best players to play their positions-in their own ways of course, even Z and his beard couldn't withstand the wrath....

…...Its taking some getting used to but I actually enjoy watching them lose this year (the end of last year too).  Its years of ignorance that got them here, and its obviously bound to happen at some point, but wow we're bad haha.  I look forward to when the rebuild actually starts to show some progress but until then Ill sit and wait for Yzerman :yahoo:

Edited by 13dangledangle