• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

12/4 Red Bread Redemption GDT - Lightning @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

 

I guarantee you I've never claimed some sort of idiotic referee bias against Detroit because we're lower in the standings than some other team.  Guaranteed. 

if you read that post right which was mine.... it was a "thought", not a statement!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

Neither did I? You base this judgement and called a whole fan base whiny because one maybe two people said refs are out to get us or something like that. Guess what then, since you’re a wings fan you’re a whiny fan also.

I'm talking about a pattern of bitching that reaches back multiple seasons.  I'm talking about people complaining about the refs when penalties aren't even being called.  I'm talking about people who think specific refs "don't like" the Wings.  Looks back through old GDTs if you think our fans don't constantly cry about the officiating.  Maybe you're a good one pal, but there are a lot of cry babies wearing the Winged Wheel when it comes to the refs.  So much so that we get called out for it pretty regularly on social media. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Fun game to watch, got a point out of it. Could have been a lot worse against the league's top team.

Yeah, but I soooooo wanted to get that Lightning monkey off of our back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Yzerman19 said:

if you read that post right which was mine.... it was a "thought", not a statement!

If it stayed in your head it was a thought.  If you "stated" your thought then it was a statement.  Words mean things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kipwinger said:

I'm talking about a pattern of bitching that reaches back multiple seasons.  I'm talking about people complaining about the refs when penalties aren't even being called.  I'm talking about people who think specific refs "don't like" the Wings.  Looks back through old GDTs if you think our fans don't constantly cry about the officiating.  Maybe you're a good one pal, but there are a lot of cry babies wearing the Winged Wheel when it comes to the refs.  So much so that we get called out for it pretty regularly on social media. 

I don't know what social media you're talking about because I don't see it...anyway, who cares?????  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hockeymom1960 said:

I don't know what social media you're talking about because I don't see it...anyway, who cares?????  

Well if you don't see it then it's probably not true.  Like global warming or evolution am I right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

You're too wrapped up in this dude. 

Wait, so you can drone on and one for pages about how bad the officiating is but if I make fun of people like you for a few pages I'm too wrapped up?  Pot?  This is the kettle.  You're black. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I'm talking about a pattern of bitching that reaches back multiple seasons.  I'm talking about people complaining about the refs when penalties aren't even being called.  I'm talking about people who think specific refs "don't like" the Wings.  Looks back through old GDTs if you think our fans don't constantly cry about the officiating.  Maybe you're a good one pal, but there are a lot of cry babies wearing the Winged Wheel when it comes to the refs.  So much so that we get called out for it pretty regularly on social media. 

Don't just sit here and think Wings fans are the only ones that do this. Every fan base does this, go on social media or reddit and read on their GDT.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

Don't just sit here and think Wings fans are the only ones that do this. Every fan base does this, go on social media or reddit and read on their GDT.

 

It's dumb no matter who does it.  That's my point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

If it stayed in your head it was a thought.  If you "stated" your thought then it was a statement.  Words mean things. 

As much as it would be interesting to debate about this, the thing i don't get is why exactly are you that concerned about what has been said?  if it annoys you then ignore or turn it off? why would you care so much about this and also give some sort of attention or credit to what we said on that as you seem so much above us all? Can't you just spread your wisdom in some other way rather than having that tint of.... i don't know condescending manner to express yourself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now