• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

10/27 tHe BlUeS wErE iN LaSt PlAcE lAsT sEaSoN GDT - Blues @ Red Wings - 5:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

25 minutes ago, NotTooAbby said:

I'm hoping the seats were the problem, so I'm changing spots.  Let's try this again.  Still holding onto the 90s and rocking to the throwback hat.

LGRW

20191025_103221.jpg

The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

5 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Top line broken up again,and Helm up there, looks like another 1-2 goals max out of the offense today. 

I'll be here, an hour til game time. LGW!

I mean, to be fair, Helm has managed to outscore most of our forwards while playing in the bottom six and getting no power play time. But I hear ya. Spreading the wealth kinda makes sense, in theory, but there's so little room for error that any and every decision can have huge ramifications.

36 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I mean, to be fair, Helm has managed to outscore most of our forwards while playing in the bottom six and getting no power play time. But I hear ya. Spreading the wealth kinda makes sense, in theory, but there's so little room for error that any and every decision can have huge ramifications.

If they are going to have a losing season for the most part, I want the younger players to get the ice time. I'd rather see them put AA, Svech, or heck even Hirose or Smith on that top line with Larkin and Bert. Right now is the time to tinker and see what we got, we know what Helm has to offer, Helm isn't part of the eventual rebuild and future. I'd keep one of Flip or Nielsen in the top 6 and make the rest youth, and mess with some combinations. 

5 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

If they are going to have a losing season for the most part, I want the younger players to get the ice time. I'd rather see them put AA, Svech, or heck even Hirose or Smith on that top line with Larkin and Bert. Right now is the time to tinker and see what we got, we know what Helm has to offer, Helm isn't part of the eventual rebuild and future. I'd keep one of Flip or Nielsen in the top 6 and make the rest youth, and mess with some combinations. 

Yup, pretty much.

Anyhoo... I'm predicting a demoralizing loss or a Larkin OT winner.