• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

Babs got fired

Rate this topic

Leafs fire Babs  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

If you're talking about Lidstrom. Yes. Kindl. No. Babcock. F*** NO!

Oh Michael I'm so happy you're home. We kept your office just the way you left it. I hope you don't mind but I moved your torture rack for the players to the garage, but I can have Stephen bring it back up to your office for you if you like. There's a hot n ready warming in the oven in case you get hungry and Michael... we really missed you, I'm so happy to have all my boys back under one roof.

gettyimages-81791088.jpg

28 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oh Michael I'm so happy you're home. We kept your office just the way you left it. I hope you don't mind but I moved your torture rack for the players to the garage, but I can have Stephen bring it back up to your office for you if you like. There's a hot n ready warming in the oven in case you get hungry and Michael... we really missed you, I'm so happy to have all my boys back under one roof.

gettyimages-81791088.jpg

Wonder if anyone in her entourage is packing heat under their suit coat?

image.png.e15e464144263189029fc3af5008516f.png

25 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I really wish I could carry my pistol like that, but I don't wear a suit coat everyday unfortunately
So right now it's shoved in my pants pointing at my balls lol

Dress for success...Dress like Tom...

(Gov't issue 1911 45 ACP not included)

Related image

9 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

.45's are too big to carry everyday. I use this lil guy

bb8f6cfd-db03-5567-85bb-1d36fff0d644

Also, 9mm pierces through car doors and .45 ACP doesn't. So if you're in an urban environment it makes sense to use 9mm

Why would anyone want to shoot a car for - what did they ever do to you?

I'm a tall fella - so carrying a full sized 45 wouldn't be an issue for me...Still got my eye on this.

Image result for Auto Ordnance 1911BKO

Edited by F.Michael

3 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Why would anyone want to shoot a car for - what did they ever do toy you?

I'm a tall fella - so carrying a full sized 45 wouldn't be an issue for me...Still got my eye on this.

Image result for Auto Ordnance 1911BKO

I can't say I don't feel a lil inadequate with my 9 when compared to a .45...

But what seals the deal for me though is my 9 holds 15+1. That Colt is only gonna hold 7+1. And I'm carrying hollow-points anyway. So you better hope you get the job done with those 8 shots. I got a whole nother 8 before I'm spent.

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

But what seals the deal for me though is my 9 holds 15+1. That Colt is only gonna hold 7+1. And I'm carrying hollow-points anyway. So you better hope you get the job done with those 8 shots. I got a whole nother 8 before I'm spent.

I cannot disagree...I'm just a bit nostalgic...Since I already have a few Glocks in 9mm - wanna go 'Murican next time I purchase a pistol.

3 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I cannot disagree...I'm just a bit nostalgic...Since I already have a few Glocks in 9mm - wanna go 'Murican next time I purchase a pistol.

I really want the Glock 17L in .40

Basically it's just an oversized Glock. I dunno what I do with it though besides keep it in my nightstand.

5 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Not #Metoo. Just overly sensitized, too easily offended, network damage control. If we keep catering to all the snowflakes, that's all we'll have left to watch.

From the same network that had Weinstein and Matt Lauer basically running amok as full bore sexual predators for years

"Oh nooooo JR went on a popular raunchy hockey podcast and made a sexually charged joke!"
Anyway back to you Kathryn and this other guy who played 3 games in the NHL once

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

From the same network that had Weinstein and Matt Lauer basically running amok as full bore sexual predators for years

"Oh nooooo JR went on a popular raunchy hockey podcast and made a sexually charged joke!"
Anyway back to you Kathryn and this other guy who played 3 games in the NHL once

If my wife and I took a vacation with Kathryn Tappen, I would think and say the same things JR did. What guy wouldn't?

He comments about Sharpe being good looking and how he would think about getting with him if Sharpe asked. How is that in any way offensive?

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

If my wife and I took a vacation with Kathryn Tappen, I would think and say the same things JR did. What guy wouldn't?

He comments about Sharpe being good looking and how he would think about getting with him if Sharpe asked. How is that in any way offensive?

I mean I understand the grounds for termination. It was a co-worker and his comments made that co-worker uncomfortable. That pretty much seals the deal.

I don't wanna say she doesn't have the right to be offended. She does. But context kinda matters here.

He was on podcast known for raunchy jokes and lockerroom stories. Every episode they're chirpin' each other, talking about taking shrooms, and bangin chicks. What he said is considered MILD on that show and he was clearly just making a joke. I don't know if you've noticed Kathryn, but uh... YOUR HOT! Sharpie's hot too! He was complimenting you both with the joke. Patrick Sharp didn't seem to care...

You'd think she would know JR well enough to know he's just trying to be entertaining. JR doesn't want to actually have a threesome with his two co-workers, one being male (although patrick is a cutie...)

He also raves about Tappen in the chiclets interview as well. About how professional and great at her job she is. And I suspect that might be the root cause of her being offended here. He talks about how she really takes hockey seriously and doesn't just want to be known for being a pretty face on TV, which can happen for a woman covering a mens sport. That right there tells me she might be hyper-sensitive to being sexualized even in the slightest. But if that's the case, then don't be out there wearing low cut dresses at the NHL awards every year. Little boys across Canada are touching their willies to you.

Crazy what you can lose your career over these days. Good reminder though for all the men out there. Hide your power level and keep your head down. Don't joke or do anything off color. Be a boring beta male, do your job, and go home. You don't have JR money and you'll be living in a box when you career goes down the tube because you made one comment about the new girl in accounting being sorta cute.

15 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I mean I understand the grounds for termination. It was a co-worker and his comments made that co-worker uncomfortable. That pretty much seals the deal.

I don't wanna say she doesn't have the right to be offended. She does. But context kinda matters here.

He was on podcast known for raunchy jokes and lockerroom stories. Every episode they're chirpin' each other, talking about taking shrooms, and bangin chicks. What he said is considered MILD on that show and he was clearly just making a joke. I don't know if you've noticed Kathryn, but uh... YOUR HOT! Sharpie's hot too! He was complimenting you both with the joke. Patrick Sharp didn't seem to care...

You'd think she would know JR well enough to know he's just trying to be entertaining. JR doesn't want to actually have a threesome with his two co-workers, one being male (although patrick is a cutie...)

He also raves about Tappen in the chiclets interview as well. About how professional and great at her job she is. And I suspect that might be the root cause of her being offended here. He talks about how she really takes hockey seriously and doesn't just want to be known for being a pretty face on TV, which can happen for a woman covering a mens sport. That right there tells me she might be hyper-sensitive to being sexualized even in the slightest. But if that's the case, then don't be out there wearing low cut dresses at the NHL awards every year. Little boys across Canada are touching their willies to you.

Crazy what you can lose your career over these days. Good reminder though for all the men out there. Hide your power level and keep your head down. Don't joke or do anything off color. Be a boring beta male, do your job, and go home. You don't have JR money and you'll be living in a box when you career goes down the tube because you made one comment about the new girl in accounting being sorta cute.

Or, ya know, Roenick's always been an idiot and Chiclets is basically just digitized smegma. 

Now if Millbury would only wink at someone's grandma........

45 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Or, ya know, Roenick's always been an idiot and Chiclets is basically just digitized smegma.

That's the fun part

49 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Now if Millbury would only wink at someone's grandma........

We put Mike Millbury and Barry Melrose in a room with live broadcast feed. They have to go shot for shot until someone says something deemed bad enough for termination. The survivor is awarded a non-terminable lifetime contract with NBC. Neither is told these stakes, just that they have to drink. Worth it?

At the end of the day Tappen was dragged into all this by JR. Never liked him anyway so whatever.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:40 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

yeah well feast your eyes on my new buddy....

https://www.springfield-armory.com/hellcat-features/

13+1 in a Microcompact 9 ..competes with sig p365 and it wont hit the boys when tucked in front

2 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

yeah well feast your eyes on my new buddy....

https://www.springfield-armory.com/hellcat-features/

13+1 in a Microcompact 9 ..competes with sig p365 and it wont hit the boys when tucked in front

Look at this lil purse gun

Much better price than the sig I'm sure too