• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/10 ( ︶︿︶)_╭∩╮ GDT - Red Wings @ Jets - 8:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Just now, F.Michael said:

Wings players standing there with their thumbs up their a$$e$ while opposing players whack away.

When this team was bad 30 plus years ago - they'd at least played with heart.

Cholowski just watched it happen. I increasingly don't like that kid for a number of reasons.

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Cholowski just watched it happen. I increasingly don't like that kid for a number of reasons.

Yup...So much for all his extraordinary skating, and skillset.

And wtf lil'Bert? He needs to get back to his old way of trying to be the next Marchand...Trying to be nice, and all really doesn't suit him.

38 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Damn you're hardcore. I hate shots.

I have a nice pink vodka cran in front of me AND THATS OK BECAUSE ITS 2019 AND BOYS CAN DRINK VODKA CRAN TOO

My wife drinks cran/vodka when she's having her period...You on the rag too?

I'm gonna say the most blasphemous thing right now, but i'm kind of jealous of the team Colorado has built, they are going to be good for a long time, they are entirely 2019 NHL, and they have a lot of good, young explosive players. Sakic did a pretty damn fine job with that team. I want to be where they are at in 3-4 seasons. 

That's the dream. Where's my rum. 

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

My wife drinks cran/vodka when she's having her period...You on the rag too?

I love cranberry juice in general. Craps good.

I've been drinking a lot of vodka and white wine recently and I don't know why. Think I have early on set menopause or something.

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I'm gonna say the most blasphemous thing right now, but i'm kind of jealous of the team Colorado has built, they are going to be good for a long time, they are entirely 2019 NHL, and they have a lot of good, young explosive players. Sakic did a pretty damn fine job with that team. I want to be where they are at in 3-4 seasons. 

I like the Bruins...Tough, and skilled, and they keep finding a way to win.

2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Yep, they're pretty great and I hate it.

1 minute ago, TLGTrico said:

Send down Cholowski, call up Seider, and scratch Daley.

I'd be ok with sending down pretty much any Wings defenseman not named Hronek, tbh.

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I basically said this exact thing in another thread. They are basically how I would design a team. I hate them.

3 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

Send down Cholowski, call up Seider, and scratch Daley.

Agree with cholo v cider. But I'm the minority that likes Daley prolly. Bad season last year but he's a steady Dman. Does what needs to be done.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

Heck of a job out of Comrie though, for real. He stopped that deflected pass, then a direct shot, then another, and he just couldn't keep it covered with no help during the 2-3 jabs. That doesn't result in a goal on literally any other team. 

I thought we had 6 shots, are they taking them away from us now?