• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/10 ( ︶︿︶)_╭∩╮ GDT - Red Wings @ Jets - 8:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Grand Master Y needs to replace our current coaching staff with the likes of Babcock/Peters/Montgomery.

Babs will play mind games, and verbally berate them...Peters will physically assault them...And Monty...Well maybe he join in with the other 2, and get nasty.

What do we have to lose?

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

this one is over.  I always believe they can win... until they get out there and remind why that is not true.

Mid 80's Red Wings looked like legit NHL quality back then when compared to this team.

I've said it before...There's really not much on this team that's exempt from being trade bait...If the return is exceptional - sell!

Just now, Dabura said:

End of 2nd. Wings trail 1-4.

This may be the worst team in NHL history. Or maybe just the worst coached. Or both. I don't know.

they get worse every game.  I think they are just so mired in despair, and their coach has the personality of a bowl of cold oatmeal... moldy oatmeal.  They honestly look like they have no hope, and it is wearing on all of them.

Just now, Dabura said:

End of 2nd. Wings trail 1-4.

This may be the worst team in NHL history. Or maybe just the worst coached. Or both. I don't know.

It's rough for sure, like i'm close to using the word "hopeless" for the remainder of the season. 

I'm still watching the 3rd, i'm a glutton for punishment. It's either this or Resident Evil 2

2 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Mid 80's Red Wings looked like legit NHL quality back then when compared to this team.

I've said it before...There's really not much on this team that's exempt from being trade bait...If the return is exceptional - sell!

I'm getting dangerously close to "Trade Larkin, cuz why the f*** not" territory.

Just now, Dabura said:

I'm getting dangerously close to "Trade Larkin, cuz why the f*** not" territory.

it might be doing him a favor.  I have been saying for a month or more that we have ruined him.  Perhaps not too late if he can get with a team where he isn't hopeless every game?   I noticed tonight (in particular) that he's slow, and basically looks uninterested.  One could understand why, I guess.

Just now, Dabura said:

Truth be told I've been leaning that way since mid November...Don't get me wrong - he's got skills, but as of right now he's a glorified 2nd line center on 20 something teams in this league.

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

The upside here...AA/Bert if they were to be re-signed should come cheap based on their performance thus far...With Mantha being oft-injured I cannot imagine he can command much more.

Bert's actually been really, really good. 25 points so far.

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

Truth be told I've been leaning that way since mid November...Don't get me wrong - he's got skills, but as of right now he's a glorified 2nd line center on 20 something teams in this league.

Only problem is we have zero depth at center. Even if we land Byfield, he probably isn't ready to be a legit 1C until near the end of next season at the earliest. But, I dunno, maybe we get a somewhat similar player in return in a trade.

I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts, cuz none of this is really on Larkin. But some kind of shakeup has to happen between now and this time next season, imo.