• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

ABDELKADER HAS CORONA

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

On 4/23/2022 at 12:16 AM, bIueadams said:

>Immediately references Thompson and the Rum Diary (the movie Depp and Heard began a relationship on)

I'm not sure if you know how criminal trials work. What's annoying you is what Johnny was pushed to do by his attorney's. He's being open/honest/long-winded with the court as a legitimate strategy to build character and report. What you posted is his only opportunity to do that b4 the cross begins.

To elaborate, if you have noticed the Depp team has taken little to no action against Heard. When I say that I mean they haven't "chased her". They're building a story that she was a nice lady and Johnny loved her and would never hurt her. If you saw his body guards testimony it was the best example of this. He defended Depp to a T, but also refused to say anything ill of Amber.

They're building a case where Depp looks like a normal in love guy and this lady lied. Nothing more. Nothing less. Smarter play than going deep after her being a psycho IMO. He just wants his own name cleared.

Poor strategy. If I was on the jury, I would feel more annoyed than enamored by his testimony.

6 hours ago, bIueadams said:

So Musk has bought Twitter. How long bring Trump is back and what's his first tweet?

"I'm back."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Virtanen found not guilty on sexual assault charges by jury.

Happy for him. That girls story was beyond BS. 

Recap:

She texted with him for weeks (even though she didnt really like him)

She went to his hotel room (even though she didnt really feel like it)

She engaged with him sexually (even though she didnt really feel like it)

She spent the night (even though she wanted to go home)

Guy must be hella charming. She didnt want to text him, see him, or sleep with him, yet she did all those things. 

Best part: he went to practice the next morning and left her in the hotel room with cab money. Girls mad she got pumped and dumped lol. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Virtanen found not guilty on sexual assault charges by jury.

Happy for him. That girls story was beyond BS. 

Recap:

She texted with him for weeks (even though she didnt really like him)

She went to his hotel room (even though she didnt really feel like it)

She engaged with him sexually (even though she didnt really feel like it)

She spent the night (even though she wanted to go home)

Guy must be hella charming. She didnt want to text him, see him, or sleep with him, yet she did all those things. 

Best part: he went to practice the next morning and left her in the hotel room with cab money. Girls mad she got pumped and dumped lol. 

 

Exactly.  Not all guys can satisfy women, yet leave them completely unsatisfied like Sven can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Covid:

I wonder where we all stand on the vax now that it's confirmed it basically did nothing...?

Now vax injury is finally getting seriously looked at...  who woulda thought an experimental mRNA vaccine with no rigorous testing might have adverse sideffects  for a lot of people... And for anyone who had the vax mandated by their employer, a judge recently allowed a case to proceed where a worker is suing his employer for forcing the vax on him and causing him injury.

Ukraine:

Based on what I know, it seems to me Putin isn't losing. He's already achieved his goals. Russia is an oil/gas state and he's captured all of the Donbas and annexed it. The Donbas holds like 99% of Ukraine's coal/oil/gas. Thus Putin's only threat to his energy hegemony in Eastern Europe is neutralized, and is now in fact his. He has no desire to push towards Kiev, or any other part of Ukraine, and capture useless land for "glory".

Again - like in Afghanistan - the west (mostly the USA) has been sucked into wasting their time and money needlessly. We send billions to Ukraine to aid their fight while Putin sends piss soaked russian teenage recruits with rusty AK's. Congrats you killed Putin's sacrificial lambs he put no time or money into and reclaimed an unimportant turnip field and small rural village. Shocker: Putin didn't care about those troops or the turnip field. Spend another billion and tell the world you're winning for all he cares. He has his energy sector secured.

Darrell Brooks Trial:

Biggest act of injustice I've ever seen. Judge couldn't even address subject matter jurisdiction and still allowed him to be convicted. Essentially not giving the jury the full story. Should have been a mistrial.

LGRW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Or offer to buy it from Elon?

The interesting change I saw was Japanese twitter, which is twitters 2nd biggest market. As soon as Musk took over the top trending did a full 180 from politics/K-pop to anime/nature stuff. Then some japanese feminist admitted that she and others were working with twitter employees to artifically push politics and K-pop into the top trending, and that shes depressed she cant force that agenda anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2022 at 12:12 AM, bIueadams said:

 

Ukraine:

Based on what I know, it seems to me Putin isn't losing. He's already achieved his goals. Russia is an oil/gas state and he's captured all of the Donbas and annexed it. The Donbas holds like 99% of Ukraine's coal/oil/gas. Thus Putin's only threat to his energy hegemony in Eastern Europe is neutralized, and is now in fact his. He has no desire to push towards Kiev, or any other part of Ukraine, and capture useless land for "glory".

The Donbass has not especially been drilled upon more than any other part of Ukraine for gas. Any place which has extensive peat beds is a good place to prospect for natural gas pockets. The Donbass is such a place.

Most of the Ukraine is such a place.

 

The future is lithium... and this is I think the real value in Ukraine.

Quote
Ukrainian researchers have speculated that the country’s eastern region holds close to 500,000 tons of lithium oxide, a source of lithium, which is critical to the production of the batteries that power electric vehicles. That preliminary assessment, if it holds, would make Ukraine’s lithium reserves one of the largest in the world.
Ukraine’s potential for lithium production had started to attract global attention. In November, European Lithium, an Australian firm, said it was in the process of securing rights to two promising lithium deposits in the Donetsk region, in eastern Ukraine, and Kirovograd, in the center of the country. The company said at the time it aimed to become Europe’s largest lithium supplier.

Putin will be backing away from Donbas soon enough.

Edited by town123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, town123 said:

The Donbass has not especially been drilled upon more than any other part of Ukraine for gas. Any place which has extensive peat beds is a good place to prospect for natural gas pockets. The Donbass is such a place.

Most of the Ukraine is such a place.

 

The future is lithium... and this is I think the real value in Ukraine.

Putin will be backing away from Donbas soon enough.

No doubt lithium is a part of it. But I'd say oil/nat gas in the donbas still is to. Its estimated that Russia would take something like a 200 billion dollar hit to its GDP if ukraine was allowed to start supplying western europe with energy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

No doubt lithium is a part of it. But I'd say oil/nat gas in the donbas still is to. Its estimated that Russia would take something like a 200 billion dollar hit to its GDP if ukraine was allowed to start supplying western europe with energy. 

Yep, agreed.   Lithium will be the major part of it soon enough though.

 

Russia is going to lose this invasion eventually and the biggest energy score, Crimea, will be back where it belongs.   Go Wings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, town123 said:

Yep, agreed.   Lithium will be the major part of it soon enough though.

 

Russia is going to lose this invasion eventually and the biggest energy score, Crimea, will be back where it belongs.   Go Wings!

I get the feeling that the Russian war effort would change dramatically if the Ukrainians started pushing into Crimea or the Donbas. Russian nuclear doctorine is to only use nukes in defense of Russian land, and Putin held that referendum to make those regions russian land. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all hope Putin wouldn't resort to that.   Russia launching nukes would be NATO's line in the sand, as I don't think anyone but Russia observes those referendums.  I believe Russia would get slaughtered by nukes and he probably knows that.   What's the condition of their nuclear arms?    Same as a tonne of equipment that's old and neglected that we've seen so far?   

 

Crimea is in range for HIMARS now and I think the battle will now be won or lost on the water.   Ukraine is rolling on the ground and would be unstoppable if they ruled the water as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, town123 said:

We all hope Putin wouldn't resort to that.   Russia launching nukes would be NATO's line in the sand, as I don't think anyone but Russia observes those referendums.  I believe Russia would get slaughtered by nukes and he probably knows that.   What's the condition of their nuclear arms?    Same as a tonne of equipment that's old and neglected that we've seen so far?   

 

Crimea is in range for HIMARS now and I think the battle will now be won or lost on the water.   Ukraine is rolling on the ground and would be unstoppable if they ruled the water as well.

Putin drinks New Holland brewery beer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now