• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

ABDELKADER HAS CORONA

Rate this topic

13 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Right it wasn't the AIDs that killed him. Just like it wasn't the age and myeloma that killed Powell.

No. I mean a lot of AIDS patients get pneumonia and die from it. Compromised immune system. The difference is that they mention both when reporting it. 

Last we left off in mid NOV 2 coaches had covid and 40% of the leagues players were on track to have covid. And you needed x2 shots.

Since then:

• the amount of coaches sidelined has skyrocketed
  • the amount of players has skyrocketed
  • Bertuzzi has had it and quickly fully recovered
  • multiple games are being canceled due to infections

Now they're recommending x4 shots lol.

It's almost like I wasn't blowing smoke up your ass all summer. Lets do it again shall we: You cannot vaccinate away an aerosol virus with animal reservoirs, healthy individuals have nothing to fear from covid or its variants, and your dumbass fear mongering is making a lot of pharma drug lords and their politicians rich.

The pharma companies still have no liability on their woefully untested experimental vaccine that doesn't work. Multiple 1st world countries have removed or restricted vaccines due to side effects. Yet the pharma companies don't have to release the results of their studied side effect testing for another 50 years lol but please get ANOTHER shot.

Ironically I'd say follow the science... because the science said from the beginning and continues to say this plan of action won't work. But to most of the vax tards follow the science means do what the TV man says.

At what point will you admit you've been had? Year 3? Year 5? Year 10? Dose x4? Dose x10? Dose x17? Until there are groundbreaking novel medical breakthroughs that cure the common cold for good, covid will last forever! and spread! in some variant or another. Here's the good news! You're survival rate is well over 99%, granted you aren't stupidly obese, have cancer, or are super old!

Everyone needs to go back to life as normal. Countries like Sweden have proven that masks and the plethora of other BS do nothing. You're just restricting your own life and feeding the machine with every booster.

Report me.

Edited by bIueadams

4 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Did you get your booster good boy?

Yep. As recommended by my personal doctor, the Center for Disease Control, the American Medical Association, and the World Health Association. I feel like a rube. I probably should have just listened to you instead.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Yep. As recommended by my personal doctor, the Center for Disease Control, the American Medical Association, and the World Health Association. I feel like a rube. I probably should have just listened to you instead.

How obese are you?

1 minute ago, bIueadams said:

How obese are you?

Super duper.

Listen buddy, let me make this totally clear. NOBODY is more delighted about you right wingers refusing to get vaccinated than I am. Currently about 1500 Republicans are dying in the U.S. per day. I'm willing to tolerate the overwhelmed hospitals, supply chain disruptions, etc. for quite a lot longer if it means a few million more of you guys kick the bucket. It's a free country, you don't wanna get "the jab" then don't.

FWIW, Trump lost Georgia by about 12,000 votes. Currently there have been about 30K COVID deaths in that state. Any guess who the majority of those folks were gonna vote for in 2024?

25 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Super duper.

Listen buddy, let me make this totally clear. NOBODY is more delighted about you right wingers refusing to get vaccinated than I am. Currently about 1500 Republicans are dying in the U.S. per day. I'm willing to tolerate the overwhelmed hospitals, supply chain disruptions, etc. for quite a lot longer if it means a few million more of you guys kick the bucket. It's a free country, you don't wanna get "the jab" then don't.

FWIW, Trump lost Georgia by about 12,000 votes. Currently there have been about 30K COVID deaths in that state. Any guess who the majority of those folks were gonna vote for in 2024?

Oh but he DID get the jab. Twice. Because his boss made him. lol. At least Bertuzzi was willing to lose money for something he believed in. 

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

But not hard to talk about apparently..... 

The people I feel the worst for are you Canadians. I mean, with all your Covid restrictions I bet you feel less free by the day. What's it like living without liberty under that jackbooted autocrat Justin Trudeau? Are you coping with the repression well?

The people I feel the worst for are you Canadians. I mean, with all your Covid restrictions I bet you feel less free by the day. What's it like living without liberty under that jackbooted autocrat Justin Trudeau? Are you coping with the repression well?

It's tough. I haven't been on a vacation in forever. I thought that was listed as a human right on my birth certificate. 

Also sometimes I get confused too when I see a Lightning game with a capacity crowd and then flip to a Leaf's game also with a capacity crowd. 

The worst though is having the work and work space flexibility I always dreamed of pre-pandemic. 

I should also add that I live in a province that has a 92% double vax rate ages 12+, has had only 2 COVID hospitalizations and ZERO deaths so far (knock on wood). A science-y type mind would probably take a stab at identifying some sort of correlation.......... 

4 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

It's tough. I haven't been on a vacation in forever. I thought that was listed as a human right on my birth certificate. 

Also sometimes I get confused too when I see a Lightning game with a capacity crowd and then flip to a Leaf's game also with a capacity crowd. 

The worst though is having the work and work space flexibility I always dreamed of pre-pandemic. 

It's at times like these that I'm reminded of the old American revolutionary maxim, "Resistance to Tyranny is Obedience to God".

Hang in there buddy.

3 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Super duper.

I love Dems that suddenly support big pharma. Oh know is orange man gonna lose Georgia in 2024?

I need to boost up and lower the symptoms on something that poses no threat to me ASAP!

3 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Oh but he DID get the jab. Twice. Because his boss made him. lol. At least Bertuzzi was willing to lose money for something he believed in. 

Nah evil communist DELTA and the fascismo Italian Government made me. I own my own business.

Edited by bIueadams

3 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

I love Dems that suddenly support big pharma. Oh know is orange man gonna lose Georgia in 2024?

I need to boost up and lower the symptoms on something that poses no threat to me ASAP!

Nah evil communist DELTA and the fascismo Italian Government made me. I own my own my business.

Guilty as charged. I love big pharma. I'm a pharma bro.

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I should also add that I live in a province that has a 92% double vax rate ages 12+, has had only 2 COVID hospitalizations and ZERO deaths so far (knock on wood). A science-y type mind would probably take a stab at identifying some sort of correlation.......... 

It's almost like you live in a back woods province with the population of the single county I live in, with minus quadruple the population density.

Guilty as charged. I love big pharma. I'm a pharma bro.

How many doses till the relationship sours?

2 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Just go. If you're not obese like Kip you'll be fine.

2 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

It's almost like you live in a back woods province with the population of the single county I live in, with minus quadruple the population density.

How many doses till the relationship sours?

I take a Zertec everyday for my allergies. I've been in the pockets of big pharma for years. Now that I've been given a free vaccine I'm in REALLY deep. They practically own me.

I take a Zertec everyday for my allergies. I've been in the pockets of big pharma for years. Now that I've been given a free vaccine I'm in REALLY deep. They practically own me.

How many tax payer funded vaccines till the relationship sours?

Update: I just looked in my medicine cabinet. Holy hell! I have asprin, tylenol, AND motrin. I can't believe I've been giving Big Pharma money for years to combat headaches that pose ZERO risk of death.

The plot thickens...

1 minute ago, bIueadams said:

How many tax payer funded vaccines till the relationship sours?

Too much is never enough for me and my pharma bros. We plan to bleed America to death, one vaccine at a time...

...and we'll get away with it too. Unless you pesky patriots expose our big lie. Muahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Too much is never enough for me and my pharma bros. We plan to bleed America to death, one vaccine at a time...

...and we'll get away with it too. Unless you pesky patriots expose our big lie. Muahahahahaha

I don't care how many experimental vax's you shoot. I just don't want to.

Good luck.