Vrana - Copp - Perron
Fabbri - Rasmussen - Kubalik
Smith - Veleno - Zadina
Berggren

Chiarot - Seider
Walman - Hronek
Hagg - Lindstrom
Pysyk

And that's with no injuries... young guns will at the very least get some good time in at the end of the season.

19 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Lineup after the 2023 TDL:

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Raymond
Vrana - Copp - Perron
Fabbri - Rasmussen - Kubalik
Smith - Veleno - Zadina
Berggren

Chiarot - Seider
Walman - Hronek
Hagg - Lindstrom
Pysyk

And that's with no injuries... young guns will at the very least get some good time in at the end of the season.

SY will stand pat at the TDL with this team sitting pretty in a WC spot.

1 hour ago, redw1ngs said:

SY will stand pat at the TDL with this team sitting pretty in a WC spot.

I wouldn't hate it if we're in a WC spot at that point. Not like we got much good to sell anyway.

Sunny - 3rd/4th
Suter - 3rd/4th
Erne - 5th?
Maata - 3rd
Oesterle - 4th

I think the biggest question at this deadline - that no one is talking about - will be do we sell Alex Nedeljkovic??

Ned could be a big money maker for us. We saw this offseason the goalie market is THIN, and goalies will likely be coveted around the TDL. We already have Husso under contract and Cossa on the way... if we could sell Ned for a late 1st I'd hop on that wagon...

Edited by bIueadams

2 hours ago, bIueadams said:

I wouldn't hate it if we're in a WC spot at that point. Not like we got much good to sell anyway.

Sunny - 3rd/4th
Suter - 3rd/4th
Erne - 5th?
Maata - 3rd
Oesterle - 4th

I think the biggest question at this deadline - that no one is talking about - will be do we sell Alex Nedeljkovic??

Ned could be a big money maker for us. We saw this offseason the goalie market is THIN, and goalies will likely be coveted around the TDL. We already have Husso under contract and Cossa on the way... if we could sell Ned for a late 1st I'd hop on that wagon...

I dunno - Ned seems part of the family right now…Unless Husso is lights out better - I’d rather see Ned stay.

4 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Sunny - 3rd/4th
Suter - 3rd/4th
Erne - 5th?
Maata - 3rd
Oesterle - 4th

Ya I think your good on value if maybe a little high. I dont expect Erne or Oesterle to play much this season at least they shouldnt imo. Id trade 4 of 5 not Maatta for that return today and I dont think wed be any worse off.

2 hours ago, F.Michael said:

I dunno - Ned seems part of the family right now…Unless Husso is lights out better - I’d rather see Ned stay.

I agree with this.

9 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Sunny - 3rd/4th
Suter - 3rd/4th
Erne - 5th?
Maata - 3rd
Oesterle - 4th

I think Cossa is more than a couple years out. He's definitely got work to do. At the Wings' development camp he was getting torched by older/better shooters. He needs to tighten up his game in the AHL for a couple seasons. I'd re-sign Ned.

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I think Cossa is more than a couple years out. He's definitely got work to do. At the Wings' development camp he was getting torched by older/better shooters. He needs to tighten up his game in the AHL for a couple seasons. I'd re-sign Ned.

Cossa sucks. Keith Petruzelli 2.0

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

This. I'm excited that he'll soon get to regularly work with pro-level coaching to round out his game. 

This guy is going to make a lot of Wings fans unhappy if his regular season effort level looks like his pre season one.  This guy looks like the floater to end all floaters so far.  Imagine Johan Franzen at his very worst, but right handed.  I was expecting a lot more value for the 4.75 mil.

10 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

This guy is going to make a lot of Wings fans unhappy if his regular season effort level looks like his pre season one.  This guy looks like the floater to end all floaters so far.  Imagine Johan Franzen at his very worst, but right handed.  I was expecting a lot more value for the 4.75 mil.

Imagine judging a proven veteran player based on preseason effort

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

yah, im hoping he's a lot better come opening night.  He's shown zero so far.

Because it's preseason.... he isn't playing for a roster spot. Do you think the Wings beat the Pens a few nights back because the Pens suck? Nah man, no motivation. Why risk injury during the preseason when the games don't matter? 

1 minute ago, marcaractac said:

Because it's preseason.... he isn't playing for a roster spot. Do you think the Wings beat the Pens a few nights back because the Pens suck? Nah man, no motivation. Why risk injury during the preseason when the games don't matter? 

I get ya.  And agree.  I've just never watched this guy's A game, so I have zero idea of what we COULD get.

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I get ya.  And agree.  I've just never watched this guy's A game, so I have zero idea of what we COULD get.

He's nearly a ppg player and a significant playoff contributor. He's been around for a while. He's really good at this whole hockey thing. Stop getting caught up in the preseason.