• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Walman6million

Playoff HYPE, next 6 games

Rate this topic

6 games going into the TDL.

Caps. Rags. Sens twice. Then krak heads again. 

This is pivotal. If we do well in these next 6 games SY might be buying at the TDL. Caps are competeing with us for a WC spot. Rags have improved. Sens should be easy with their goalies injured. And we can take vengance on the krakheads. 

36 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

This is pivotal. If we do well in these next 6 games SY might be buying at the TDL. Caps are competeing with us for a WC spot. Rags have improved. Sens should be easy with their goalies injured. And we can take vengance on the krakheads. 

Caps have 4 straight losses and no Ovie. If this team has any killer instinct then they need to show it now. 

Edited by Akakabuto

1 hour ago, Walman6million said:

I hate to be the realist in the room, but this team could lose 5 straight as easily as they won 5 straight. 

The need 8 of 12 points in this stretch to even consider not selling off assets.

8 minutes ago, mackel said:

I hate to be the realist in the room, but this team could lose 5 straight as easily as they won 5 straight. 

The need 8 of 12 points in this stretch to even consider not selling off assets.

I dont disagree. Thats why i started this thread. I think our fate is determined by the next 6 games. The interesting part is Larkin is chugging. Bertuzzi i back to form. And Vrana is back. 

Gotta win the next one.  The Vancouver game was a complete s*** show defensively from Chiarot.  Goalie letting in one early on didn't help, but our defense HAS to play defense.  Can't have Chiarot and Hronek out there watching the other team pass it around like the Globetrotters.  I don't really care if we're buyers/sellers at the deadline, but Chiarot needs to be sent off regardless.  He's completely detrimental to the team's success at this point, so it doesn't matter how many years or how much money he has left.  He needs to be gone.

33 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Gotta win the next one.  The Vancouver game was a complete s*** show defensively from Chiarot.  Goalie letting in one early on didn't help, but our defense HAS to play defense.  Can't have Chiarot and Hronek out there watching the other team pass it around like the Globetrotters.  I don't really care if we're buyers/sellers at the deadline, but Chiarot needs to be sent off regardless.  He's completely detrimental to the team's success at this point, so it doesn't matter how many years or how much money he has left.  He needs to be gone.

Reporter: Do you plan on pairing Maata and Hronek again?

Lalonde: That would put Chiarot in the 5/6 spot. Benny does a lot for us. Physically. We're not a hard team. He brings hard. 

9 hours ago, mackel said:

what if Zadina takes off?

27 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

Reporter: Do you plan on pairing Maata and Hronek again?

Lalonde: That would put Chiarot in the 5/6 spot. Benny does a lot for us. Physically. We're not a hard team. He brings hard. 

This is a huge falacy.  He's NOT hard.  Seider is hard.  Guys try to get around Seider and they dont.  That's hard.  Chiarot is easy.  Chiarot just gets skated around, skated through, outskated, etc.  He just takes minuses.  He made Seider look bad.  Now he's making Hronek look bad.  Time for him to get 7-8 minutes a night.  We cant afford his piss poor play anymore.

4 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

This is a huge falacy.  He's NOT hard.  Seider is hard.  Guys try to get around Seider and they dont.  That's hard.  Chiarot is easy.  Chiarot just gets skated around, skated through, outskated, etc.  He just takes minuses.  He made Seider look bad.  Now he's making Hronek look bad.  Time for him to get 7-8 minutes a night.  We cant afford his piss poor play anymore.

Most insane and unhinged thing I've ever read.

Now that Byflugien and Chara are out of the league, Chia might legitimately be the strongest player in the NHL. He knocks forwards to the ice just flashing his chicken wings.

9 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

Most insane and unhinged thing I've ever read.

Now that Byflugien and Chara are out of the league, Chia might legitimately be the strongest player in the NHL. He knocks forwards to the ice just flashing his chicken wings.

Once a game, he checks a guy.  Yippee

33 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

what if Zadina takes off?

Well since his advanced stats are soooo good its bound to happen lol.

#BUST

28 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

That signing was atrocious, but placing him in the lineup based on how much he's earning is criminal!

11 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Could you imagine if the Wings go on another win streak and Yzerman looks to add a piece or 2 ?