No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kipwinger

Bold Predictions for the 2023-24 Season

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Learn2LuvIt said:

Raymond scores 30+ regular season goals

Seider finishes regular season with 60+ Pts

The Wings are buyers at the trade deadline, but Perron is thrown included in a trade and no longer a Wing

Wings make playoff's as 6 Seed

Wings take the Leafs to 6 games and lose in ECF

Leafs aren't making it to the ECF.

1 hour ago, LeftWinger said:

Leafs aren't making it to the ECF.

Trust me...I hope you're right.  I just see them improving this year and making it to the ECF.  However, I don't think they'll win the cup, and I think they'll digress after this year.

Leafs tank another season but miss the playoffs this time,  Red Wings trade off some dead weight to the leafs and bring back Tuzzi for our run,  but the wings lose to carolina in the con final.

Lions win that super thing and Dan Campbell retires from football saying he did all he wanted to do in football,  then promptly takes on the Red Wings coaching job wanting to be the first coach to win the big dance in two different sports.  Brings Hutch with him to be in goal since he is so good at swatting away the biscuit.

D-CAT says "40 goals? ,  pffffft  I am doing 60"  but falls just short of SY's team record 65.

Paul Boyer is fired for banging a hooker on the Zamboni and SY hires carrot top as the new equipment manager.

Red Wings actually get an effin break from an NHL referee crew.

My first three predictions are coming along nicely so I'll add one in the spirit of fun.

Elias Petterson is traded to the Wings at the deadline for a package that includes Berggren, Kasper, our 1st round pick this year. Wallinder may also get added in.

3 hours ago, kipwinger said:

My first three predictions are coming along nicely so I'll add one in the spirit of fun.

Elias Petterson is traded to the Wings at the deadline for a package that includes Berggren, Kasper, our 1st round pick this year. Wallinder may also get added in.

That would be ******* beautiful. 

16 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

That would be ******* beautiful. 

Cross your fingers for a Vancouver collapse. He's held off signing a new contract with them in order to see how their season goes. If they're trash he's as good as gone and you'd have to think we'd be a top destination for him considering we can afford his salary, we've got tons of trade chips, we're a good team, and we've got about 2,000 Swedes on the roster.

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Cross your fingers for a Vancouver collapse. He's held off signing a new contract with them in order to see how their season goes. If they're trash he's as good as gone and you'd have to think we'd be a top destination for him considering we can afford his salary, we've got tons of trade chips, we're a good team, and we've got about 2,000 Swedes on the roster.

2,000 is a lot different than 1

16 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I've had discussions with other Wings fans who said Yzerman should just wait and offer sheet him in the offseason. Vancouver would KILL to have someone offer sheet him, as they can simply match it and have EP long-term. He also won't hit UFA until about 8 years from now, because when he does get traded, an 8 year contract is likely part of that.  

On 10/16/2023 at 9:32 AM, LeftWinger said:

Fabbri hits LTIR

Veleno gets traded

Kane becomes a Red Wing

Yzerman acquires Nylander at TDL

Well apparently I didn't say anything about Stamkos... it must of been talk around work. But hey look, Kane!

On 10/6/2023 at 4:55 PM, Axl Foley said:

Red Wings are firmly in the playoffs at the TDL and add Stamkos and Nylander.

This guy on the other hand! First to mention Stamkos.