• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yszerwings

10/21 Wings - Sens

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

I missed the first two periods. I see the score and the shots are inverse. Did we get outplayed or did they get a bunch of powerplays and not convert?

outplayed huge the first 15 mins, but they had only 1 good chance outside of their goal.  Since that, we have owned them.

officiating has been awful

we are beating the refs today too

19 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

2 things left: gloving and veleno hatty

If we get THIS Joe Veleno every game, we have a huge advantage.  This is a dominant bottom 6 guy.  Like Draper in the old days.

We will take gloving seriously the day YOU finally take Larkins stick slamming seriously

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Told yas! 

Where’d you save my posts from the other day? With yer boogers or up yer butt? 

I feel like no one has any respect for doom n gloom anymore. You ppl changed. Smh. 

58 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I missed the first two periods. I see the score and the shots are inverse. Did we get outplayed or did they get a bunch of powerplays and not convert?

Same here.   Started to watch around 3pm and my pvr declares that the game wasn't available in my region...ffs   

Nice to stream it right at the start of the 3rd with a PP and Bam... 4-1.   The shot count was disturbing and I thought Husso must have stood on his head. 

Edit:   Jonas got both of us up to speed I see.

Edited by town123

4 minutes ago, town123 said:

Same here.   Started to watch around 3pm and my pvr declares that the game wasn't available in my region...ffs   

Nice to stream it right at the start of the 3rd with a PP and Bam... 4-1.   The shot count was disturbing and I thought Husso must have stood on his head. 

I think it was 14-3 after the first period. 

Edited by Akakabuto

27 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

I feel like no one has any respect for doom n gloom anymore. You ppl changed. Smh. 

doomers and gloomers gtfo

gloovers rule

36 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Lmao you pathetic wings fans never cease to amaze me with your "game day threads".

you guys dont have game day threads back home in chaz?

If we're playing THIS good at the trade deadline we aren't selling anyone. Perron is absolutely indispensable on that top powerplay unit. His brain generates so many scoring chances on the man advantage. Might see one of the three goalies get traded but I don't see any roster players moving if we keep this up. This team is playing really well and the success seems to entirely be the sum of their parts.