• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Y19

11/30 Goodbye November GDT - Blackhawks @ Red Wings (7:00 PM EST)

Rate this topic

Well, if being a Wings fan gets you down, just think that the Pistons are looking to complete a "No Win November" tonight.  Their last win back in October was against the Chicago Bulls.  A loss to the Knicks tonight would be their 16th straight, breaking their single season record they set ... last night against the Lakers.  LGW!

40 minutes ago, Y19 said:

Well, if being a Wings fan gets you down, just think that the Pistons are looking to complete a "No Win November" tonight.  Their last win back in October was against the Chicago Bulls.  A loss to the Knicks tonight would be their 16th straight, breaking their single season record they set ... last night against the Lakers.  LGW!

Hockey fights cancer night? How come cancer night is okay, but sucking pp is cool night is not allowed? Doesnt seem very fair.

Just now, Y19 said:

Fabbri!  Beautiful play!  :siren: :siren:

LOL Mickey saying that Kaiser was looking for "a piece of his equipment".  Later said not-in-code to be his jockstrap.

That's probably the nicest way to describe it. Alternatively you could have called it a total humiliation?

Our whole goal celebration is hilariously obnoxious. "Without Me" is a nice start, but when you add in the air horn and the "Woooo!" it takes it over the top. It's entertaining so I hope they keep it around, but only for this season.

38 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Our whole goal celebration is hilariously obnoxious. "Without Me" is a nice start, but when you add in the air horn and the "Woooo!" it takes it over the top. It's entertaining so I hope they keep it around, but only for this season.

Oh, it's fun, but I could certainly see how many could find it obnoxious.  That's probably the point.

Edited by Y19

3 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

Hockey fights cancer night? How come cancer night is okay, but sucking pp is cool night is not allowed? Doesnt seem very fair.

You realize that fellatio isn't homo-exclusive...right?

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

This is an absolute beating. I mean, I know Chicago sucks but I thought this would be a little closer considering we played last night against one of the top teams in the league.

So JT Compher was a nice addition eh?

Poor man's Ryan O'Reilly

46 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Klim Kostin is an absolute ox. I seriously wanna see him fight Reeves or some of the other top fighters in the league, I think he's totally in that league. He just ragdolled a really big dude in Connor Murphy.

Kostin's days in Detroit may be numbered if the rumors are true.