• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

Real Goalie Talk

Rate this topic

All right you ******* brainiacs. You are all nhl GMs in the making it seems. 

Here's the hierarchry 

Husso dead

Lyon dead for a lil while

Reimer mostly alive

Cossa innocent bystander

Hutchison - not under nhl contract

Lethemon in the E - under nhl contract

Trade?

Solve this problem for me.............

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

8 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

All right you ******* brainiacs. You are all nhl GMs in the making it seems. 

Here's the hierarchry 

Husso dead

Lyon dead for a lil while

Reimer mostly alive

Cossa innocent bystander

Hutchison - not under nhl contract

Lethemon in the E - under nhl contract

Trade?

Solve this problem for me.............

Sir this is the Wendy's Drive Thru, and no - the free Curly Fries will not be available anytime soon...

What'll happen is nothing.  The team never intended to be in the playoffs this year.  They likely feel like they're playing with house money and will ride this s***show into the summer when it's easier to make the deal for the player you want vs. Who's available.

17 minutes ago, mackel said:

What'll happen is nothing.  The team never intended to be in the playoffs this year.  They likely feel like they're playing with house money and will ride this s***show into the summer when it's easier to make the deal for the player you want vs. Who's available.

Not talking big picture. Talking tomorrow in Winnipeg. Need to dress 2 goalies. 

Should have been more clear in the OP

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

8 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Hutchinson does not have a contract with DRWs. I guess they'll have to sign him to one. 

Seems easy enough. Trouble is, he's not even the best goalie in GR right now so that's sub optimal. We are about to get the absolute guts ripped out of our season if we don't start scoring some goals right now. If ever there was a time to win the proverbial "6-5" game this would be it.

I'd obviously prefer we trade for someone, but with half the league needing goaltenders anybody who's got an extra one is probably smart to hang on to them and let the bidding war drive prices up. Anybody seen Magnus Hellberg around the waiver wire lately?

1 hour ago, mackel said:

Not more than a handful of weeks ago when this team was firing on all cylinders, Yzerman signs Kane, it all appeared there was every intention in making the playoffs...Boy have things changed.

38 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Not more than a handful of weeks ago when this team was firing on all cylinders, Yzerman signs Kane, it all appeared there was every intention in making the playoffs...Boy have things changed.

This change.. It makes me sad. 

3 hours ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Coach keeps on a 11 - 7 bench despite lack of bodies 

Lose JT then lose Larkin and Perron the same night. 

Fabri keeps getting cut and missing shifts....but God love him the dude keeps coming back 

Team trying to get Kane involved deferring too much to him

Have a huge amount of games in short order while being short handed

Now we get forwards back and have no goalies so maybe we get our offense back. Lots of 8-7 wins coming!! 

Fuqq it. Run Reimer and Hutchinson. Pummel them with pucks. Leave the net open. Spread my net wide open. I don't give a s***. Wings can take it. Stack the pads on every shot. Kiss me up and down. It don't matter. We'll get through this. Call up Cossa. He's good. Real good boy. He can handle an entire team of boys shootin all over him.

4 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

https://www.mlive.com/redwings/2023/12/red-wings-ville-husso-out-for-a-while-michael-hutchinson-signed.html

Lyon out till after Christmas 

So it's Reimer and Mason ...

Minimum of 3 games of Helter Skelter goaltending!!!

not like we are goinf to magically have Holl, Petry, Maata, Gostisbehere, and Chiarot suddenly get better.  Our defense sucks.  They're lazy too.

It's being reported that Lyon and Reimer will each split a game this weekend. Given that we're only 3 points behind Toronto in the standings, it makes sense to me that Lyon would get the start tomorrow against them and Reimer would go tonight. Will be interesting to see how Lalonde handles this.