• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

3/2 - 3 PM EST - Florida Panthers @ Detroit Red Wings

Rate this topic

Just now, kipwinger said:

This game makes me crazy. You cannot miss on four prime scoring opportunities against a good team. If any one of those goes in and this is an entirely different game. It's not like we aren't hanging on to pucks and making plays, we're just not finishing.

Need to upgrade one top 6 winger. 

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Alright phucklords I’ll bite. 

WHAT do you want? We have the best prospect pool in the league. And are stacked in all the right spots. You wanna gut this team for more 2nd round picks? LOL

Why not level up at the deadline and go for it? 

You don't buy untl you thnk you can wn a cup. You're talking about scraping into the playoffs, 

What doesnt make sense to you here?

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

Need to upgrade one top 6 winger. 

Buchnevich/Vatrano and Gudas.

2 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

You don't buy untl you thnk you can wn a cup. You're talking about scraping into the playoffs, 

I don't think you target rentals unless you're ready, but why not trade for players with term? How's that different than trading for someone in the offseason like we did with Debrincat?

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Buchnevich/Vatrano and Gudas.

I don't think you target rentals unless you're ready, but why not trade for players with term? How's that different than trading for someone in the offseason like we did with Debrincat?

Don'[t disagree. But I doubt it will happen.

See: offseason

2 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Buying comes in many versions. But sure. Let’s say we agree on this. Just to put it aside. 

What part of not selling parts of a likely playoff team doesn’t make sense to you? 

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Buying comes in many versions. But sure. Let’s say we agree on this. Just to put it aside. 

What part of not selling parts of a likely playoff team doesn’t make sense to you? 

"likely playoff team" odd way of saying 50/50 chance. I pegged Candians for smarter than this. 

Just now, Scott R Lucidi said:

If this 3rd period doesn't go our way, we are in deep doo doo.

pretty much - yet the Kip and Zombo think we are poised to win the cup lmao

the libs have always been a hopeful breed

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Yeah, but probably not for the reasons you're thinking. I don't think our goalie is the problem today.

'm thinking buyng is a short sighted mistake for this team and that you all think with your emotions and not your brans.

The next time we play these guys I'd dress Kostin and start every guy on the team that can fight. This makes me crazy. Florida does this every single game they play and our guys are getting roughing penalties. How?

If you're going to get penalized anyway just line brawl off the opening faceoff and let them play the rest of the game without a couple of their pests.

25 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

The next time we play these guys I'd dress Kostin and start every guy on the team that can fight. This makes me crazy. Florida does this every single game they play and our guys are getting roughing penalties. How?

If you're going to get penalized anyway just line brawl off the opening faceoff and let them play the rest of the game without a couple of their pests.

The time to “pick one guy” in the scrums was earlier in the game. Refs didn’t. And this is what happens.

Boys will bounce back, it was bound to happen.  Damn if that didn’t spoil us for a bit though, that was quite the stretch of hockey they just played.   Not to mention the individuals because that’s a lot but Kane good lord.  

They’ll be back soon lgw

Last night was ANOTHER game where Michael Rasmussen completely disappeared.  We have to get a more consistent effort out of him.  We can't have him be a 6'6” guy who gives us faceoff percentage only when we play a team that needs us to have a 6'6” guy that smashes the other team into the boards.  I like Ras because he adopted a different style of play to help us win.  That's great.  That helps us beat teams 9 through 32.  But the top 8 teams need another level of player.  You have to be an animal.  Ras doesn't play hard yet.  He needs that to kick in.