• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

YzerFails @ Sabers. 7pm Regard Time.

Rate this topic

How can they be this bad minus Larkin? Of course they were 0-2 before he went out. I thought this team was better and I wasn't that mad the Yzerman didn't add last week. I guess I'm second guessing this plan at the moment. At this moment, come summer, gut the team. We can't go forward with this D or G tandem. We need to re-sign Kane and say goodbye to all other UFA's. Trade who you can. I'm sick.

5 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

How can they be this bad minus Larkin? Of course they were 0-2 before he went out. I thought this team was better and I wasn't that mad the Yzerman didn't add last week. I guess I'm second guessing this plan at the moment. At this moment, come summer, gut the team. We can't go forward with this D or G tandem. We need to re-sign Kane and say goodbye to all other UFA's. Trade who you can. I'm sick.

We need to make the EASY move first and see what happens.

Chiarot - Bench.  In Edvinsson.

Petry - Bench.  In Johansson.

Make that change first and see if we move in a positive direction.  I'm 100% sure we will.  But start with trying that.  Letting Chiarot and Petry put us in the hole every game just can't continue.

22 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Make that change first and see if we move in a positive direction.  I'm 100% sure we will.  But start with trying that.  Letting Chiarot and Petry put us in the hole every game just can't continue.

This SHOULD but WON'T happen. 

11 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

The problem is roster spots. You can only have 23 total. Just sitting those two doesn't remove them from the roster. I don't know the solution. But we need to get Kane inked before he just decides to jettison. 

18 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

The problem is roster spots. You can only have 23 total. Just sitting those two doesn't remove them from the roster. I don't know the solution. But we need to get Kane inked before he just decides to jettison. 

At this rate I'm not sure Kane wants anything to do with this team...

1 hour ago, Motor City Mullets said:

At this rate I'm not sure Kane wants anything to do with this team...

Its gonna be hillarious when UFA comes. Sprong, Ghost, and Kane jet off this rock. Yzerguy re-signs Perron for $4 mil, because Raymond needs his daddy. And then, because of the Seider and Raymond extensions, SY doesnt have enough money to do anything else besides tinker with Oesterles and Fischers.

And then rajindhar and the loud mouth dwarf from WWP explain why losing all that talent is actually a good thing, while the normal one sits there xanaxed out wanting to die per usual.

Barring any dynamic trades this team is fuqqed right in the poosy

12 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Its gonna be hillarious when UFA comes. Sprong, Ghost, and Kane jet off this rock. Yzerguy re-signs Perron for $4 mil, because Raymond needs his daddy. And then, because of the Seider and Raymond extensions, SY doesnt have enough money to do anything else besides tinker with Oesterles and Fischers.

And then rajindhar and the loud mouth dwarf from WWP explain why losing all that talent is actually a good thing, while the normal one sits there xanaxed out wanting to die per usual.

Barring any dynamic trades this team is fuqqed right in the poosy

If anything we'll see what the kids from GR can provide starting this fall.

8 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

If anything we'll see what the kids from GR can provide starting this fall.

Hopefully 1st game ever Mazur is as good as Patrick Kane I guess.

7 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Hopefully 1st game ever Mazur is as good as Patrick Kane I guess.

Can anyone tell me what the f*ck the point of signing Patrick Kane was? What were we trying to accomplish?

25 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Can anyone tell me what the f*ck the point of signing Patrick Kane was? What were we trying to accomplish?

Kane + DeBrincat = Magic! - Spongebob rainbow - quickmeme

On a more serious note I feel the Kane signing is/was quite fitting considering what Yzerman's goal/s were...Give the kids time to adjust/mature  while 'solid' vets via UFA show'em how it's done and if we make it into the playoffs - bonus!

Edited by Motor City Mullets

Just now, 13dangledangle said:

What are the chances we have another bounce back here?  I can't see with how this team was playing for most of January and February to just take it like this.  Is it too late?  

Technically - we're still very much in the wildcard hunt...Realistically - the team has it's head wedged up it's ass to a point where I feel it's more than just DBoss being out of the lineup.

As I mentioned before - throughout this season I've felt we caught breaks where we were outplayed and still managed to win games...That luck isn't around any more and now we're seeing the results.

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Kaner just wanted to hang out and party with his mini-me

23 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Kaner just wanted to hang out and party with his mini-me

I'm basically fine with the way Kane has performed. I just don't understand what the point was? Like, how was SY planning to take advantage of the fact that Patrick Kane chose to sign here? What was he hoping to get out of it?

53 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I'm basically fine with the way Kane has performed. I just don't understand what the point was? Like, how was SY planning to take advantage of the fact that Patrick Kane chose to sign here? What was he hoping to get out of it?

Makes me want to pull hair out. Not buying is fuqqing insane. Not selling Kane if you dont want to buy is fuqqing insane. SY and Newsie both have got my jimmies RUSTLED

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

He's not planning anything.  SY has one great attribute as a GM = drafting.  Roster management so far has way too many whiffs to overshadow the hits in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

He's not planning anything.  SY has one great attribute as a GM = drafting.  Roster management so far has way too many whiffs to overshadow the hits in my opinion.

What good roster additions has SY actually made not via draft?

Fabbri basically fell into his lap with Army being regarded and all

Seider and Raymond drafted

Walman was someone SY admitted he wanted to draft

Debrincat fell in his lap, with Kane doing the same right after.

Maybe JT Compher?