• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

3/23 GDT - Do or Die Wings vs. Powerhouse Preds

Rate this topic

This game is going to be dependent on COACHING.  The message to the team needs to be AGGRESSION.  The defense needs to play balls out.  The forwards need to hit and pressure relentlessly.  Dips*** Lalonde should be telling the team that we're either going to go up 5-0 and win 7-6, or we're going to go down 5-0 and lose 10-2.  What I'm fearful of seeing is what we all know we're going to see = the team being told to play "within the system".  And we know that leads to players playing with zero confidence and a loss. Tomorrow, the Wings need to play outside the system.  They need to play every single minute of the game as they did the last 7 minutes against Columbus.  Full tilt.  All 5 guys back checking like crazy, all 5 guys fore checking like crazy.  5 man unit all pressing the attack.  Only way we are going to stand a chance. 

7 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

This game is going to be dependent on COACHING.  The message to the team needs to be AGGRESSION.  The defense needs to play balls out.  The forwards need to hit and pressure relentlessly.  Dips*** Lalonde should be telling the team that we're either going to go up 5-0 and win 7-6, or we're going to go down 5-0 and lose 10-2.  What I'm fearful of seeing is what we all know we're going to see = the team being told to play "within the system".  And we know that leads to players playing with zero confidence and a loss. Tomorrow, the Wings need to play outside the system.  They need to play every single minute of the game as they did the last 7 minutes against Columbus.  Full tilt.  All 5 guys back checking like crazy, all 5 guys fore checking like crazy.  5 man unit all pressing the attack.  Only way we are going to stand a chance. 

Can you run practice drills cuz this is some Jack Adam’s level shidd right here 

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

With the Caps winning tonight, this is now pretty much a must-win.

Dramatic

Chiarot/Petry

F V C K ing coaching 

Pylons

I hate Ben Chiarot and Jeff Petry.  2 guys ruin an entire season.  So stupid.

Petry has a chance to get it out.  Doesn't.  Chiarot stands still for 10 seconds.  Rasmussen stands still for 5 seconds.  Petry does Petry things.  Goal.

2 stupid f v c k s that have zero business in the NHL making 7.5 million to suck ass.  Gee, great plan, Yzerman.  Sign up another 4th line center for 5 mil and another 3rd string goalie for 5 mil too.  

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Outshot 4-13 in the 3rd period of a must-win game. Outstanding.

Can't play Petry and Chiarot against good teams and expect to win.  They are awful.

Chiarot and Petry each get 19 minutes.  What a joke.  I wouldn't even have them in the farm system.  Such a stupid waste of time.  WHY THE F V C K ISNT ANYBODY IN THE WINGS ORGANIZATION NOTICING HOW BAD THESE GUYS ARE?

12 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Yah, Fabbri and Rasmussen are SO GOOD, that you can't play Berggren.

I could be wrong, but isn't BearGrin just one game away from 80 career games?    Pretty sure that means he has to clear waivers to be sent back down, meaning we'll lose him for sure.

What's worse?  Really pissing the kid and agent off or losing him for nothing?   Wad dup SY?

Missed the game, but just saw the 10 min highlight.

Seider finally fights.

Pro:   He actually does have hands beneath those mitts.

Con:  Now the league knows he will drop them if they get him riled enough.   I hate losing the kid for 5 minutes, opposition loves it.   He better learn to fight because if the next opponent can actually scrap, Seider could be in trouble.