• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

Off the opening faceoff Cat takes on Rempe and pounds him 

LCA explodes and Rags forfeit from embarrassment

Or a more realistic view

Let's play a hard ass full 60 minutes and either eck out a regulation win or minimum get the loser point  

Think the first 10 minutes will say a lot of how this season ends ....

WC2 race getting hairy like Troy M's back down the stretch

Flyers still 3rd in Metro @83 76 GP

Isles in WC2 @ 83 with 76 GP

Caps and Us tied @ 82 with 75 GP

Pens lurking @ 81 with 76 GP

Tonight's other games we care about

Flyers/Sabres 

Caps/Canes

Business ideas:

1. Start trying at the begining of the game

2. Keep trying throughout the game

3. Dont go into a defensive shell when winning

4. Dont give up when losing

5. Have fun out there, and dont think too much about your ass getting traded to Arizona if you fuq this up

57 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Business ideas:

1. Start trying at the begining of the game

2. Keep trying throughout the game

3. Dont go into a defensive shell when winning

4. Dont give up when losing

5. Have fun out there, and dont think too much about your ass getting traded to Arizona if you fuq this up

6. Hire someone to cut the brake lines on the Rags shuttle bus so they all die in a fiery crash.

46 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

6. Hire someone to cut the brake lines on the Rags shuttle bus so they all die in a fiery crash.

First rule of pro hockey: Try your best and have fun out there

Second rule of pro hockey: Take your skate blades off and replace them with blades from hitori hanzo japanese katanas and stomp on your opponents feet and kick them in the throat just like bobby orr used to do back in the good old days when hockey was actually good before the millenial babies ruined it with their euro buttboys and fake CTE booboos my grandfather used to push me out of moving cars on the way to hockey practice up hill both ways and thats how i became the top junior manager at Peranis Hockey World for the last 30 years kids just dont want to work anymore

25 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

First rule of pro hockey: Try your best and have fun out there

Second rule of pro hockey: Take your skate blades off and replace them with blades from hitori hanzo japanese katanas and stomp on your opponents feet and kick them in the throat just like bobby orr used to do back in the good old days when hockey was actually good before the millenial babies ruined it with their euro buttboys and fake CTE booboos my grandfather used to push me out of moving cars on the way to hockey practice up hill both ways and thats how i became the top junior manager at Peranis Hockey World for the last 30 years kids just dont want to work anymore

And remember to use a quality pomade for your  mullet.

8 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

And remember to use a quality pomade for your  mullet.

Most fans think Bernie Geoffrion got the name Boom Boom because of his slapshot, but it was actually bc he mowed his lawn every saturday at 5am, refused to use phones without a rotary, responded "hi tired, im bernie" everytime one of his teammates said im tired, and reffered to those running the league as "commie hippy freaks" for expanding beyond 6 teams in 1966.