10 minutes long. Worth a listen. Do yourself a favour, it's not quite your typical Kenny-speak.
- he's not in a good mood. you can tell
- possible that Nyquist gets called up as early as tomorrow. "possible"
- says kids aren't the answer, this is a man's league
- makes a decent point: says look at Nyquist and Jurco, etc, they're generating points with tons of PP minutes which they wouldn't be getting in Detroit; says that's a role that young kids have to "grow into"
- when asked about FA signings was careful to point out that we haven't seen enough games out of the full team he built over the summer.
- ended the interview by saying: some of the FA signings haven't performed as well as I expected they would, and that's on me"
I suggest you listen to this interview before you start your Holland rants in this thread.
If the Wings could trade Howard for that coveted top defensemen and then sign Miller in July, how would everyone feel about it?
The only pro I could see in this scenario is that Miller, at 33, would be better suited in 3 years to back up Mrazek. With Howard, Mrazek is looking at 5-6 years minimum before he's a started. IF the kid even pans out.