• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ZatasGirl40

4/7 GDT Blackhawks @ Red Wings...last game!

Rate this topic

Lils needs to take this upcoming offseason to do a few things

1. Weight Train

2. Find BIG BOB and get some pointers.

3. Start a list of Targets.

It's the 12:30 out of Kalamazoo! Otherwise known as the PAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!!

Lils needs to take this upcoming offseason to do a few things

1. Weight Train

2. Find BIG BOB and get some pointers.

3. Start a list of Targets.

It's the 12:30 out of Kalamazoo! Otherwise known as the PAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!!

1st name on that list is the puke who nailed Cleary from behind against the boards! Barker I think...

esteef

IPB Image

The awesome part is that he's got his eyes closed for a half second there. And the Chicago guy might just ball up and cry right there. ;)

Lilly's making the same fighting face now, it's always a grit-your-teeth, "Arrrr!!" expression. It must get him ready to throw blind haymakers!

I just got home and came straight here for results. Woo! I am glad I have this DVR'd... what a way to finish up the season, and head to the playoffs with momentum. I don't care if it was "just" Chicago, the Wings have to feel good about themselves today. Nice that Ozzie got an easy game for the finisher (based on comments I skimmed through). Sounds like he had to be sharp when called upon, even though he didn't have a lot of work. Very glad he's OK after tha collision with Big Bert.

Hawks collected 62 minutes of penalties? :P That's an entire game worth. Lilja, fighting major? Did he win? Good for him, I bet whoever he went after deserved it.

Just my gut feeling, but I don't think Babs will sit Hudler over Sammy in the playoffs. At least I hope not. Did Lids look OK? Too bad he didn't get one more assist to hit 50.

Anyway, congrats, Wings on winning the West. We don't want the President's Trophy anyway, let Buffalo deal with that burden.

It's snowing in Texas right now, folks. Sammy scored twice and Hell really is apparently freezing over... or at least Austin is.

Happy Easter to all! :)

Hawks collected 62 minutes of penalties? :P That's an entire game worth. Lilja, fighting major? Did he win? Good for him, I bet whoever he went after deserved it.

I give Lilja the nod in the fight. Just look at the pictures people posted! :P

I live out west, and worked till' really late, so by the time I was up, the game was done. But good to see a big win. But I just wanted to say, I love Lilja fighting. It makes me smile. Everyone has come down on him so hard, but he is alteast giving us some reason to cheer. A reason to support him.

So the reg's are over and we finish with 50 wins for the 3rd time in 5 years. Well done to all the players and backroom

staff on a season that has more than better'd our expectations at the start of the season. Now the real hard work starts, so lets get behind the boys and Babs and cheer them on to hopefully a deep playoff run.

Edited by Andy Pred 48

i'm glad to see the wings amped up and ended the season handing out a beating. i missed the game cuz i had to work. looks like it was a good one too. alright, calgary, here we come!! i can't wait for the playoffs to start!! i hope z's back and i hope the wings can put it all together. 16 more wins!!!!!!!!! :clap:

The awesome part is that he's got his eyes closed for a half second there. And the Chicago guy might just ball up and cry right there. ;)

Lilly's making the same fighting face now, it's always a grit-your-teeth, "Arrrr!!" expression. It must get him ready to throw blind haymakers!

Actually the grit-your-teeth face is actually a good defensive posture for taking a punch to the chin. It's the unclenched jaw getting rocked that usually knocks people out. This makes me think he's been getting some tips. Chelli?

esteef

Lilja has been fantastic. I kinda love him?

The whole reason I ever disliked him was because he was such a big guy and I KNEW he could do some damage, and he never stepped it up. Now he finally has and just throwing some big hits, and fighting has improved his overall game. YEAH LILS! :clap:

Lilja has been fantastic. I kinda love him?

The whole reason I ever disliked him was because he was such a big guy and I KNEW he could do some damage, and he never stepped it up. Now he finally has and just throwing some big hits, and fighting has improved his overall game. YEAH LILS! :clap:

I love Lilja too , WOO :P

Actually the grit-your-teeth face is actually a good defensive posture for taking a punch to the chin. It's the unclenched jaw getting rocked that usually knocks people out. This makes me think he's been getting some tips. Chelli?

esteef

not cheli, bert. lilly has been fighting ever since bert became a wing...

We've all bagged on Lilja since he started here, myself included, but he has really stepped it up since he got the opportunity to play, and I for one am happy to have him going into the playoffs.

So the reg's are over and we finish with 50 wins for the 3rd time in 5 years. Well done to all the players and backroom

staff on a season that has more than better'd our expectations at the start of the season. Now the real hard work starts, so lets get behind the boys and Babs and cheer them on to hopefully a deep playoff run.

Yeah, pretty good for a "re-building" year i'd say! :rolleyes:

WOW. This was an AWESOME game to go to. The crowd was SO into it.

Everybody was awesome...how bout Sammy with that 5 point game?? At least him, Calder, and Homer are ready for the playoffs. Looks like Markov and Lilja are too. IM SO EXCITED!!!

Everybody was awesome...how bout Sammy with that 5 point game?? At least him, Calder, and Homer are ready for the playoffs. Looks like Markov and Lilja are too. IM SO EXCITED!!!

Glad you had such a great time! The crowd did look REALLY into it. Looked like it was a full house, too! :clap: GO WINGS!!!!!!!!

Fan Appreciation Day at the same time too. Glad you had fun! :)