• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

nate_327

Most Annoying NHL Fans

Rate this topic

THought this one would be funny. I know a lot of you Detroit fans live in other areas that support other teams. Which fans do you think are the most annoying?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The winner: THE COLORADO AVALANCHE FANS (but I voted for the leafs fans)

Why: Ignorant (don't even know they team were the QUEBEC NORDIQUES), arrogant and obnoxious

The second: The MONTREAL CANADIENS FANS

Why: They will start chants like "OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY", will brag about their team's 24 cups they won, will boo ppl for stupids or no reasons at all.

But leafs fans are third

I'm sayin' Nashville. Only because some f***-knuckle has that irritating train whistle he blows when Tootoo is on the ice.

Edited by Kevvie

Preds fans, hands down. They have an owner who doesn't even want to keep the team there, yet they act like they're the ***** of the walk (especially after winning those 2 games last April against the Wings).

That fruity "fangs" thing they do with their fingers also is annoying to no end. I mean BLECH. What are they? 12 years old?

If Preds fans are 1 in my opinion, then Leafs fans are 1A. I don't even have to explain why. You all know why.

Edited by Gonz

The pred fans just make me angry what have they won and yet they beat us twice and they get so cocky. plus when the do that one finger claw thing everytime they go on the powerplay irritates me to no end. Plus i finally figured out why there logo has one tooth most people down there have one tooth anyway. KIDDING KIDDING :lol:

Someone has perception problems...

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
what about pittsburg fans they're a bunch of irritating people to hear

Wow comparing fans is like racist sterotyping.

No Montreal on this? What?

"Boooooooooo

Ole ole ole ole

Booooooooo

BoooooooooooOOOOOoooo

Ole ole ole ole

Booooooooooooooooo

Ole ole ole ole

Ole

Ole

BOOOOOoooOOOoooooo"

Insert some rioting and car burning at the end and you have the complete package.

Yuck.

Edit: Why are the Stars even on this list? They on the whole have a fanbase I find rather agreeable.

Edited by Datsyerberger

id say Ducks fans after the sweep in 03 and the cup in 07 they think they are king of the castle i know several ducks fan who say and i quote "If the Red Wings would have played the ducks during the 08 playoffs they wouldnt have made the SCF because the Ducks would have beat them again"

Dallas fans are just plain rude IMHO.

I was at Game 3 of the WCF Last year (Wings won!). I wore my Lids Jersey that I paid way too much for at the Joe. Stars fans actually were pretty chill. We went to a bar accross the st from the arena, and the Modano jersey's were cool to chat hockey with. They genuinly want more people to watch Hockey in TX. Also - I got like 3 free beers.

Pred's fans on the other hand... common... train whistles? :thumbdown:

I third the Blackhawks fans...plus throw in Pittsburgh, Philly and the Rangers fans, who think the world owes them. We owe you NOTHING!

I have met some St. Louis fans who were very nice and gracious. I have friends who are Colorado fans (we all have crosses to bear), and I share my house with a Boston fan (she likes us second, so we get on fine).

Atlanta??? I have a problem with them putting "YELL Y'ALL" on their Jumbotron. Please...

Carolina? Brainless twits.