• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

UWO_Winger

Lang is Lazy and He Sucks

Rate this topic

Did you know that if you cut Lang, he bleeds pure win?

Hmm.. I didn't know that. Maybe you should have told Lewis and Babcock.. could have led to some meaningful wins.

Anyone else think it's funny that Lang cuts his inseams for comfort and mobility only to stand around and tell his coaches that he doesn't want to skate?

Did you know that if you cut Lang, he bleeds pure win?

I'm with ya. Did you know if you slow the tape down from his tip-in goal last night it will show he actually received the pass from Schneider and put two huge deeks on the San Jose goaltender then slammed it in the open net?

He's THAT good folks.

Cheers!

esteef

Lang is no turd.

My wife asks: How many of you have ever played hockey or are you all just fat asses sitting on the couch bad mouthing everyone else?

And then: Lang actually stepped up last night and helped us win the game.

I agree with her.

Lang is no turd.

My wife asks: How many of you have ever played hockey or are you all just fat asses sitting on the couch bad mouthing everyone else?

And then: Lang actually stepped up last night and helped us win the game.

I agree with her.

She's absolutely right.

Anyone in there that keeps bashing Lang are positively fat asses who live in their parents basement and have never even stepped foot on ice because its too slippery for them.

Robert Lang is a slow skater and has ZERO explosiveness, that we all can agree on. If you all don't think that slow skaters belong in the league anymore because its a faster game, well then you have an entirely different argument.

Lang is also one of the craftiest players on the team. Big deal if he coughs up the puck once in a while.

These guys are professionals, and if Lang was playing even remotely as bad as everyone in here makes him out to be, then Babcock would see this and correct the problem immediately.

We have to many people that hate certain players it seems on the Wings, This thread is just retarted Lang is a good center he isn't exacly a agressive player but he puts pucks in the net. Don't worry about him so much let Babcock do that.

Lang won the game for us last night and lately has been one of the few consistant goal scorers. Admin just delete this thread is pointless and besides if you were Lang would you want to play your best for a Team when your fans talk about you in threads like this??? If i were him I would smile and make my money why should he put extra effort in if its not appreciated.

just my take

We have to many people that hate certain players it seems on the Wings, This thread is just retarted Lang is a good center he isn't exacly a agressive player but he puts pucks in the net. Don't worry about him so much let Babcock do that.

Lang won the game for us last night and lately has been one of the few consistant goal scorers. Admin just delete this thread is pointless and besides if you were Lang would you want to play your best for a Team when your fans talk about you in threads like this??? If i were him I would smile and make my money why should he put extra effort in if its not appreciated.

just my take

let me see, you dont like a thread with over 100 comments so it should be deleted? NICE!!! :blink: :violin: :usaflag:

Congrats on the Goal last night rising him up to tied with Schnides and Holmer for team lead.

If only he sucked more... he would be leading the team in goals!

***** and moan, ***** and moan.... sounds like i'm on the right site. Lang is a clutch player, he's also not playing top minutes like he should be, so of course he may get off to a slow start. Now if people could concentrate on us descimating Phoenix tonight, well, this would be a much much better site. But I guess there's always something to complain about, win or lose. Just another day on LGW.

Here we go again, posts complaining about a wings player. Honestly, this gets annoying. Just like when a goalie has a bad game, there are posts saying he needs to be traded, he sucks, were not going to make the playoffs. Geez, its just one game.

Right now Lang has the most number of goals on the team since Shanny left and Yzerman retired.

just my take

Lang was strong last night, I thought the whole team looked like there starting to put something good together here. Well, 5 game win streak is great, but I'm talking about them really starting to gel. While Lang got the game winning goal, I'd have to say if one player "won" the game for the wings, it was Z. He was a man on a mission last night, and the rest of the team fed off that. First game this year he looked like one of the leaders of the team out there. As far as Lang is lazy and sucks, that's dumb...

Screw Lang B. Muffin for captain

I was rapping with my homeboy this morning during breakfast--Lang, that is--and he said he's heard a lot of rumblings about this sort of move. He thinks it's BS. The team kept it quiet, but Lang and Muffin got into a scrap at practice the other day; there's definitely some bad blood flowing here. He says that kids a little too cocky for his own good, even if he is on pace for the Calder.

I don't wanna hate on my bro, but he's got a pretty wicked shiner. Says Muffin throws a hell of a left hook.

Errr.... Lang Zetterberg = Wings best playoff performer.

I'm not merely looking at points. Still a fan of Badass Bob :D

Ever since we've gotten Lang he's been our best playoff performer, even over Z.