• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mudvayneowns91

Kenny, please do something!

Rate this topic

wow dude.......not only have u stated what a million threads have also said, but you also try to make points that make no sense. The Blues hate us, and would want a lot for Guerin? A GM isnt gonna hold a player from trade because they "hate" the team. And then you say that the leafs are in 7th place and have no chance in the playoffs..... :blink: .......um, as long as their 8th or above, they DO have a chance. Man o man.....I hope you're like 11 years old.....if not, hey! you're in Colorado, hit the avwagon

Common sense tells you that you don't want to deal your top players to the team you play too much already (especially with the new schedule changes). If you're so smart, when was the last time the Wings have made a deal with the Blues that involved top players. You're prime reason why I say I like Detroit the team, not the place. I guess because I am from Colorado, I am an idiot and no nothing about hockey. And hey, you're in Detroit. Go rob some banks

Edited by Mudvayneowns91

And hey, you're in Detroit. Go rob some banks

heh. :lol: I think that's an equally fitting response to the original (absurd) Colorado comment.

Unfortunately, the forum-goers seem to be especially touchy lately about things that people are talking about... and thus they usually hammer their points well past the necessary point of saying what they mean. It (and their trigger-fingers, thankfully) will die down after it's all said and done.

February 27th, you are too far away.

Guest Crymson

I understand what you're saying. I think this is a wonderful site. That's why I started this thread, to try and stimulate clever dialect. I wont just create a thread next time and just make a bunch of pointless threads. But you have to understand it makes me wary to add on to this site the next time in regaurds to the responses I got here tonight.

I wouldn't worry about it--things are just a bit tense here at the moment.

Common sense tells you that you don't want to deal your top players to the team you play too much already (especially with the new schedule changes). If you're so smart, when was the last time the Wings have made a deal with the Blues that involved top players. You're prime reason why I say I like Detroit the team, not the place. I guess because I am from Colorado, I am an idiot and no nothing about hockey. And hey, you're in Detroit. Go rob some banks

I live in Boulder, though I grew up (18 years) in Michigan.

Hey moron, whens the last time we NEEDED to make a deal with the Blues? If you actually knew anything about the NHL, you'd know that this is Guerin's first year with the Blues, he was with the Stars before that. And as for Tkachuk, believe it or not, Blues are usually a playoff team. Last year was the first time in a long time that they didn't make it. Tkachuk was a big part of those Blues playoff runs. You'd think they'd trade top players before hitting the playoffs?.......NO. Just because you pick the Red Wings in video games, doesn't make you a fan. Get a clue before you start an argument.

oh and btw, I'm PROUD to have been born and raised in Michigan,and I can't wait to get back. And hey, you're in Colorado.....go ski.

Edited by shanahanman

Hey moron, whens the last time we NEEDED to make a deal with the Blues? If you actually knew anything about the NHL, you'd know that this is Guerin's first year with the Blues, he was with the Stars before that.

oh and btw, I'm PROUD to have been born and raised in Michigan,and I can't wait to get back. And hey, you're in Colorado.....go ski.

That has got to be the lamest comeback I've yet to see in minor forum-squabbles.

Which, in other words, is to say... let it go. Al Iafrate had something to say about empty net goals, luckily the same applies for insulting people over the internet.

That has got to be the lamest comeback I've yet to see in minor forum-squabbles.

Which, in other words, is to say... let it go. Al Iafrate had something to say about empty net goals, luckily the same applies for insulting people over the internet.

there is nothing to let go. and what i said is absolutely true. Bud out

Edited by shanahanman

Believe it or not, this thread is actually one of the more entertaining threads I’ve read for some time. :P

Is someone you know affected by this rare and devastating condition? You can help them. Pick up the phone; call this number. Soon they'll be on their way to becoming a normal and healthy member of society once again!

I love this post. :D

I understand what you're saying. I think this is a wonderful site. That's why I started this thread, to try and stimulate clever dialect. I wont just create a thread next time and just make a bunch of pointless threads. But you have to understand it makes me wary to add on to this site the next time in regaurds to the responses I got here tonight.

Good. It should make you wary. The reason they're all bashing you is because you deserve it. First of all the whole topic is ignorant. Just because we have not made a deal WEEK before the deadline should not cause anyone to worry about us not dealing at all. Secondly, there are other threads like this one.

*waits for first Williams based trade proposal*

Don't let me down people!

Williams + Lilja + 1st and 2nd round pick for Ryan Smith!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Salviaman

Dude I'm from Colorado too. And I can tell you that you're overreacting. Some of your points aren't well thought out. Yes sometimes teams avoid trades with division rivals, but you should know, being from Colorado that it does happen. Look at every Calgary-Colorado trade. They happen ALL the time. Tanguay, Yelle, Reinprecht. It happens.

Dude I'm from Colorado too. And I can tell you that you're overreacting. Some of your points aren't well thought out. Yes sometimes teams avoid trades with division rivals, but you should know, being from Colorado that it does happen. Look at every Calgary-Colorado trade. They happen ALL the time. Tanguay, Yelle, Reinprecht. It happens.

Like the Nagy trade to Dallas last week.

By the way...something I noticed re-reading through this thread.

Mudvayneowns...I happen to like the band in small doses, though I highly prefer Slipknot...anyway, you thought hockeycrazy3033 AKA Reem AKA Christopher Osgood's biggest supporter, was calling you an Avs fan, when in fact she was referring to HR40's avatar.

People overreacted to you but we try not to have threads that make this one resemble the Avs boards.

I don't like the Avs at all, I was born in CO, I guess that means I'm not allowed to like the Wings

Huh? I was talking about HR40's avatar.

Mudvayneowns...I happen to like the band in small doses, though I highly prefer Slipknot...anyway, you thought hockeycrazy3033 AKA Reem AKA Christopher Osgood's biggest supporter, was calling you an Avs fan, when in fact she was referring to HR40's avatar.

:lol:

:clap:

Yes thank you I was just going to say that.

On a side note, this thread is HILARIOUS! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it while eating my bowl of oatmeal just now. And HofH...you're too much!!! :lol:

Alright, alright I have the solution to all of our problems. We don't need to trade away picks to get that gritty player we have all been looking for. We don't need to sacrifice scoring for a gritty winger. We can pick up a guy who will solve all of our goaltending needs of the future, grit, speed, forechecking, pk, pp, and scoring needs. It's simple: Steve Thomas.