• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Herr Hockey

Montreal or Toronto

Rate this topic

I'm hoping the game on Saturday night is tied towards the end of the game, it would be quite exciting. The Leafs will be pouring it on trying to win in regulation, and then if they don't, they will know they are already out of the playoffs, and will be demoralized going into OT....

I am not really a big fan of either team, but, that being said I am very excited to watch this game. Ther played eachother on HNiC a few weeks ago and itwas one of the best games I saw all year. Now the playoffs on the line. Gunna be good.

Speaking of goaltending, who starts for MTL? Halak got yanked against NYR and Huet finished the game after a long injury layoff. My money's on the Canadiens if Huet's playing, Raycroft has been average for Toronto and that should tip the scales the Habs way...ought to be an interesting first round with Buffalo/Montreal.

If healthy Huet is going to be in the net.

Either team is good enough for me. I like the Islanders and all, but I'd much rather see a fellow Original Six team make the playoffs. If I had to choose though, my vote will probably go to Montreal, since they have a better team, and have a better chance of going farther.

I agree. I want Buffalo to go far so the Habs are easiest to beat and Toronto doesn't deserve to be in the play-offs this year.

Hell yeah!, but we would rather not take Habs in the first. Isles would be a nice lay-up. then Tampa.

Hell yeah!, but we would rather not take Habs in the first. Isles would be a nice lay-up. then Tampa.

Isles vs. Sabres would be an interesting series but I think the Habs would be an easy sweep for them, just cause I have a feeling that if the Isles make it to the play-offs they might be a sleeper team.

Isles vs. Sabres would be an interesting series but I think the Habs would be an easy sweep for them, just cause I have a feeling that if the Isles make it to the play-offs they might be a sleeper team.

I dunno, maybe if they had DiPietro, but I'm not sure how long Dubielewicz can keep up the heroics, especially against the Sabres.

DAMN I HATE MONTREAL!!!!! Everything from their ugly jerseys to the french language. Patrick Roy played there. Aesbicher plays there now. So, there's the crapalanch factor as well. Not to mention, they are the only OR6 team we have a losing record against. I hope the leafs break their hearts. Go Leafs Go!!!

:starwars:

I say neither team will win.

The Philladelphia Flyers will drop from the celing and kick everyone's butts forcing the NHL to give them the 8th spot in the Playoffs.

Wait - no........................................ :):):)

I say the Leafs will win.

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

I frickin love this. It all comes down to one regular season game. Win and you're in. Lose and your season is done. This is gonna be some great hockey. Even if it is between an 8th and 9th seed. With this already being quite a rivalry, I expect the Leafs to win at home today. But im really only rooting for some great hockey. And for those of you without nhl center ice, CBC has the game.

I frickin love this. It all comes down to one regular season game. Win and you're in. Lose and your season is done. This is gonna be some great hockey. Even if it is between an 8th and 9th seed. With this already being quite a rivalry, I expect the Leafs to win at home today. But im really only rooting for some great hockey. And for those of you without nhl center ice, CBC has the game.

Well, the Leafs can win and still miss the playoffs. Just depends on if they win in regulation and what the Isles do.

Speaking of the Isles, they lead the Flyers, 1-0, early in the first period.