• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

SHARKS

Rate this topic

I think the Sharks are probably Battle-Hardened after fighting the Preds. But I think the Wings are ready for this series. Have a couple days of rest and then welcome the Sharks into the Joe. The unleash Bernie on them.

I predict a Wings victory in six games.

Go WIngs! It will be a tough series, there is no doubt about that. I think that the sharks may be battle hardened but it is not like we didn't take some cheap shots from the flamers. The excitement is to much. I think I am gonna pee my pants in anticipation! Go WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That 9-4 win came with 5-6 PP goals (can't remember which). That won't happen with the new Wings. Plus, if the Sharks get 10 PP opportunites, the Wings will get the same amount. Cause it's the playoffs and the playoffs always have fair officiating.

Wings in 6

omg i cant wait for the first game. the sharks and wings are both good teams. every game is going to be realy close, but thats the way i like it. wing win in 6!

I joined thefeeder.com forums under the name "McGillis_06". Thought it'd be fun. Just waiting for my account to be approved for posting.

By the way, how many others joined up? Just curious so I know who you are in case you used any different usernames like I did.

I joined thefeeder.com forums under the name "McGillis_06". Thought it'd be fun. Just waiting for my account to be approved for posting.

By the way, how many others joined up? Just curious so I know who you are in case you used any different usernames like I did.

I joined. Just to meet some fans from the other coast. It's my new thing I'm trying. You will know me by my love for Lang. :)

This video is going to be a reflection of the DET - SJS series...

Watch it (2:24 min)

OCTOPUS EATS SHARK

YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-3_UPnCtLg

PBS.org

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/octopus/med...e/shark_hi.html

Google Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7004909622962894202

:yowza: Hopefully.

Just an FYI... There is nothing wrong with the sharks official message board at www.sjsharks.com. Just putting that out there ;) go sharks !!!!!

I tried the other day, but they don't accept new registrations right now.

That 9-4 win came with 5-6 PP goals (can't remember which). That won't happen with the new Wings. Plus, if the Sharks get 10 PP opportunites, the Wings will get the same amount. Cause it's the playoffs and the playoffs always have fair officiating.

Wings in 6

Unless it's against Calgary.

:P

I walked out of the 9-4 game with 10 min left in the 3rd period. It was just too much to see all the Sharks fans going crazy that they were actually beating the Red Wings (and Hasek) that bad. No matter what happens next week, I promise I won't leave early this time.

I walked out of the 9-4 game with 10 min left in the 3rd period. It was just too much to see all the Sharks fans going crazy that they were actually beating the Red Wings (and Hasek) that bad. No matter what happens next week, I promise I won't leave early this time.

i was going crazy when we came out with that 3-0 lead i nearly killed myself when every thing fell apart...probably the game that stands out the most for me this past year that i wish i will never remember again.