• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 3 (4/30): Red Wings @ Sharks- 10:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Well here ti is, Game 3 I think the biggest game to any series, If we can win tonight that will do wonders for momentum, if we lose than we're gonan be forced to win enxt game, but basically we need to get off to a better start so that we dont have to keep battling back, and our Penalty Kill has to keep doing its outstanding job from last game, the PP ahs to step up, and quit taking shots when the lanes are blocked! We did a better job of that last game, but anyways I got a good feeling about this I aint maknig a prediction but I hope what i'm thinking is right, Just shoot the puck at the net and good things will come from it! Lets Go Red Wings Lets Go!!!|

P.S. Everyone keeps saying we were badly outplayed at home, 1st game we had almost no chances, last game both goaleis came up with big saves, but I think Detroit had more pressure in the SJ zone than Sj did in our end, just once again we gave puick over to many times, I think experience will help us in this series as it goes on!

Just don't play like the last 50 mins of Game 1 and the first 4-1/2 of Game 2 and we will get a W. If we play like those games we will get the L

Just don't play like the last 50 mins of Game 1 and the first 4-1/2 of Game 2 and we will get a W. If we play like those games we will get the L

I honestly don't expect to see any of the brain-fart, lackadaisical behaviors tonight which characterized portions of Gm 1 and Gm 2. Both teams have sized each other up, and IMO, the Wings more than match up with San Jose. If they go to the net and play smart, Wings will be fine.

But, you're right, if they come out dazed and confused at the Tank tonight, the Sharks will pluck all the Wings' feathers, no doubt about it.

freep

Schneids has an interesting take on things --

"Schneider, at least, suspects simply being away from home might yield better beginnings.

"In general our starts at home, we seem to be a little tentative," he said. "Especially last game, guys were certainly nervous, we knew what was at stake last game, and I just felt we came out really tentative. We were trying not to make mistakes and on the other end, these guys were playing with a lot of confidence and very aggressive.

"I'm thinking the guys are going to be a little bit looser, ready to start. We know there is going to be focus on the first 10 minutes. And if we can play with the lead earlier, it makes the game a lot easier for us."

Edited by puckloo39

Wings give up 3 goals in the first period.

Crowd at Shark Tank goes nuts.

The San Jose Tuna Fish will stop pressing and fore-checking.

Wings chip away at the lead until they score late with a GWG.

Crowd at Shark Tank will have this expression at the closing horn :o

Just found out that I open at work today and won't be off until 7:00. >_> Hopefully I won't snap at some customer in a fit of nervous rage and make them cry.

Anyone else smelling Cleary as the playoff MVP? :clap:

Wings will press the issue in game 3, alot less mistakes, alot more chances and a good 60 minutes of hockey tonight from our boys. The first 5 minutes the wings will :siren:.

Go Wings.

Go Wings

Go Wings

Go Wings

The Wings are :angry: at themselfs for their play in the first 10 minutes of both home games

On my speed dial, I possess no fewer than three (3) ways to contact Robert Lang - my hetero lifemate and super duper bestest pal - via the phone in his home, in his car, or on his cell. I also have his AIM and MSN

You yell at Robert Lang and then he comes crying to me....shame shame. :P

Segue

Which reminds me....as always....CHEERING FOR LANG = Guaranteed Win!

:siren: GO LANG! GO LANG! GO LANG! :siren:

Wings give up 3 goals in the first period.

Crowd at Shark Tank goes nuts.

The San Jose Tuna Fish will stop pressing and fore-checking.

Wings chip away at the lead until they score late with a GWG.

Crowd at Shark Tank will have this expression at the closing horn :o

I like that!! As long as the Wings really don't go down 3-0. If they do, then the Boards will be full of doom and gloomers when the Wings are behind in the game.

GO WINGS!!!! Beat those "Tuna Fish"!!!

Well here ti is, Game 3 I think the biggest game to any series,

Actually I think this is quite possibly one of the least important games. Game 4 is MUCH bigger. Win or lose Game 3, not much really got accomplished because the other team is still far from dead.

Anyway, the game itself. San Jose honestly hasn't impressed me much yet. Then again, neither have the Wings. But honestly I think if we play like we did for the second and third of Game 2, then we'll retake home ice tonight.