• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
IceMunkee

Dom! Dom! Dom!

Rate this topic

Dom was a strong reason we were able to beat the Sharks when no one said we could. To win this series he has to play at an even higher level. Tonight he proved he is up to the challenge. By the time this series is over everyone will agree Dom isn't the best goalie over 40, he's the best goalie in the NHL right now...period.

Dominator = Conn Smyth

Edited by Booster313

I'm still amazed that people are surprised by Hasek's play this season. But for an injury last year he was playing this good in Ottawa until the Olympics - which is why I was so pleased when we signed him in the summer :clap:

Detroit can definitely play better. Hasek really kept them in it in the 3rd.

More shots on Giguere are needed, because those bounces may be the only ones we get...

Detroit can definitely play better. Hasek really kept them in it in the 3rd.

More shots on Giguere are needed, because those bounces may be the only ones we get...

I agree completely! They were a little rough and Dom gave them the momentum!!!

I'm still amazed that people are surprised by Hasek's play this season. But for an injury last year he was playing this good in Ottawa until the Olympics - which is why I was so pleased when we signed him in the summer :clap:

No surprises here.

I love you, Dom!

Guest bullocks

Last year everytime Edmonton took a shot i was nervous as f*** knowing Legace was in net...it feels good to know, nomatter how hard the other team presses...i actually dont expect for the puck to go in the net lol