• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

WCF Game 3 (5/15): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

Random observation.... Those Mighty Ducks fans got rid of that purple/teal Disney gear pretty quick, eh? I haven't seen one shot of an Anaheim fan wearing anything but black and GOOOOOOOOOOALLLL! Nevermind!

Haha thats a great observation.

And we thought the Joe was quiet??? I seem to remember an Anaheim journalist touting the Ducks and their (ooh) 28 whole game sellout streak. :rolleyes: Where are the fans, Anaheim?

First period looked good. I like what I see so far. We have to keep it up for the next two periods...

AND...no more delay of game penalties! Granted, our PK is great, but still - it's a dumb one to take and we've had enough

.... and THAT, my friggin feathered fowl, is what you call the Red Wings "A" game!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW!

Kick ass and take names, boys.

40 more minutes exactly like that.

You know, I find it hilarious that the same amount of gushing for the Wings doesn't happen as it does when the Ducks do something on VS. I'll skip hearing The Mullet and company talk between periods and just keep reading here, where the ocassional sane person posts.

GO RED WINGS!

Regs,

Jeff

And we thought the Joe was quiet??? I seem to remember an Anaheim journalist touting the Ducks and their (ooh) 28 whole game sellout streak. :rolleyes: Where are the fans, Anaheim?

I've heard with a 6pm start time and traffice it's hard for a lot of ppl to get there on time...BUT, I'm over 2 hours from the Joe and when I have tickets nothing stands in my way of getting there when the doors open!

They're there... ever time the Wings score :siren:

6 o clock is killer game time for Anaheim... but now the fans are arriving and our team is playing like poo.....

Guest jaytan

Pistons and Tigers could go back to last place for the rest of my life for all I care, all I want is Cups!

That covers all the pro teams in town, right?