• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Today was the 65th birthday of one of the managers at work. Someone brought in a nice big birthday cake for him, but they actually did put 65 candles on it. So when the manager blew out the candles, *poof* the fire alarm went off. :siren:

We have a REALLY DAMN LOUD fire alarm. And no one was quite sure how to turn it off! <_< I'm just glad they didn't make us evacuate the building! I expect the plant fire safety director is going to come over and wrath us within the next day or so.

That's the stuff of workplace legend, there. :lol:

Why? Do you turn into a gremlin if you eat after midnight? :scared:

:lol: That's what happened in the movie right? But no, I don't like to eat late at night because it's always a poor choice that will end up depositing itself somewhere on my body that is impossible to work off. :P

The snow outside is so beautiful. I'm working on my Christmas cards and looking forward to shoveling some of it tonight. It's always so peaceful outside when it's showing.

Edited by WizardOfOz30

I can't stop sneezing. Should I be concerned? Or just annoyed? :angry:

Did you just put up a tree or other decorations that involve nature? Sometimes these things can have mold or pollen or other allergens hiding in them.

Have you, or has someone around you just switched perfume/cologne/aftershave/detergent/soap/deodorant/shampoo/conditioner/fabric softener/makeup/flea collar/flea dip/litter or is there a giant feather under your nose?

If it keeps up, it's probably some sort of allergic reaction. Get it checked out. And cover your nose when you sneeze in case it isn't.