• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Watching the episode of "Deadliest Catch" where Captain Phil is laid to rest. Heart-breaking...

Sig: "See the seagulls on the bow? Those are the spirits of departed sailors. For all I know, one of them could be ol' Phil right there."

:crybaby:

I had seen that was on all day and thought about you Loo.

Realizing that you weren't nearly as special as you thought/hoped you were to someone that meant a lot to you really sucks and hurts. Now that I've said that, I'm going to do my best not to dwell on it anymore.

I had seen that was on all day and thought about you Loo.

Realizing that you weren't nearly as special as you thought/hoped you were to someone that meant a lot to you really sucks and hurts. Now that I've said that, I'm going to do my best not to dwell on it anymore.

oh... :unsure: You are very special to me, Dawn. Even if I am far away, I think of you every day and look forward to your posts here. I know that doesn't help, and it's not a replacement for what you feel you've lost, but I do care.

Brighter days are ahead. Many hugs!!! xoxo

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

oh... :unsure: You are very special to me, Dawn. Even if I am far away, I think of you every day and look forward to your posts here. I know that doesn't help, and it's not a replacement for what you feel you've lost, but I do care.

THIS is why you win the 2010 Lady Byng Award for LGW.com :):thumbup:

but um yeah...talk about something random

i hit my funny bone AND foot fell asleep...2 birds with one stone :ph34r:

Thanks Loo :wub: That does help :)

Guess I was just thinking about how last year started and how this different this year is. I don't normally get down about things too often, at least I don't allow myself to dwell on something for too long.

How the heck does hitting your funny bone make your foot fall asleep? :blink:

hugs all around to my LGW friends, and thanks TTWF24, for the Lady Byng nomination. I am a hugger, not a fighter. :P

Feed your foot and funny bone some coffee!! wakey-wakey!!

I am glad this work year is starting off slowly and calmly here. None of us are exactly awake yet in my office. :zzz::D

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

hugs all around to my LGW friends, and thanks TTWF24, for the Lady Byng nomination. I am a hugger, not a fighter. :P

Feed your foot and funny bone some coffee!! wakey-wakey!!

I am glad this work year is starting off slowly and calmly here. None of us are exactly awake yet in my office. :zzz::D

hey no problem

names Ryan :)

today i worked 12 hours.

as a result, i know have an achy, tired, warn out body.

and as luck would have it, im in for ANOTHER 12 hour day tomorrow.

might miss the start of the game tomorrow :(

Edited by ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

I swallowed a roach of death star about 15 minutes ago, when I was walking down the street and looked over to see a cop crossing the street towards me. I haven't eaten all day, and my stomach is feeling f***ed up now. And my burps smell like dank. :scared:

My hamster is named Johan Andreas Valtteri Jonathan.

My great aunt did some family research and my sister got a copy of it. Turns out I have a great-great (don't know how many greats- it was in the 1600s) grandpa named Johan Andreas.

Who knew it was a family name?

IKEA sells a pillow called the Gosa Lilja. I wonder if Andreas knows that there's a (very expensive) pillow named after him.

I'm sure he's shopped there before. I bet the Swedes like being there seeing all that Swedish and getting some of the good food. Can't remember which one, but they said they do like the food from the grocery section.

My hamster is named Johan Andreas Valtteri Jonathan.

My great aunt did some family research and my sister got a copy of it. Turns out I have a great-great (don't know how many greats- it was in the 1600s) grandpa named Johan Andreas.

Who knew it was a family name?

That is very cool Karen :)

My boyfriend just took me out to a fancy restaurant for an amazing meal as my Christmas gift and now I can't help but just feel guilty. I'm so appreciative for everything I have - the fact that I can go to said restaurant and have such a filling meal. But then I always stop and think about all the people who haven't eaten anything today and I immediately feel terrible.

I'm beyond thankful for what I have. Maybe tomorrow I'll go over to the local St. Vincent de Paul and donate some old stuff I have laying around.

My boyfriend just took me out to a fancy restaurant for an amazing meal as my Christmas gift and now I can't help but just feel guilty. I'm so appreciative for everything I have - the fact that I can go to said restaurant and have such a filling meal. But then I always stop and think about all the people who haven't eaten anything today and I immediately feel terrible.

I'm beyond thankful for what I have. Maybe tomorrow I'll go over to the local St. Vincent de Paul and donate some old stuff I have laying around.

It's a good feeling to do that. I've got plenty of stuff that I don't need/use anymore, I might have to do that as well before too long.

No need to feel bad or guilty when your loved one does something nice for you. Especially when your instinct is to pay it forward and do something good for others. :thumbup:

I wonder why some people have allergies and others don't, and why some things make you sneeze and itch, but others don't. :blink: