Sign in to follow this  
Chelios57

Holland: "Lang won't be back"

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

Christopher Drury. *drools at the thought of seeing him in a Wings uni*

Haha...Im totally straight, yet I couldnt agree more. :lol:

Haha...Im totally straight, yet I couldnt agree more. :lol:

LOL well I hope no one took that the wrong way. I meant it in the least girly way. *and I am a chick* I just absolutely love Drury. He's Mr.Clutch. Nothing more you can ask for. Fantastic player.

Robert Lang will go to a team where he can be the man like he was with the Caps.. he will also at his age want to go to a team that can win. I'm going to take a long shot and go with Vancouver. It would be fair if someone gave me 10-1 odds on 10 dollars for my prediction!!

Robert Lang will go to a team where he can be the man like he was with the Caps.. he will also at his age want to go to a team that can win. I'm going to take a long shot and go with Vancouver. It would be fair if someone gave me 10-1 odds on 10 dollars for my prediction!!

I have two teams in mind for Bob's destination. The Avs or Senators.

Those are possible options too. How about the Flyers,a young team in need of some veteran leadership.

Could Bob be their new #1 center?

Guest Crymson

*2003-2004*

It might as well have been the 2004-2005 season; Lang's level of effort remained pretty constant throughout the lockout.

I know this is off topic but is anyone the least bit concerned that Bert's name wasn't mentioned as having a meeting scheduled in either the Freep nor the the Detnews story. I know they said something about it in the busy weekend story but has something changed since that was written? I am probably just being paranoid but I'd like to see Bert back next year.

Now that Lang is history, he can eat all the double cheeseburgers and pizza he wants. However, a very important question has now arisen...will LGW ever find consensus on which Wing is "lazy and sucksâ„¢"?

The drama! :ph34r:

Hudler or Kronwell I have a feeling

Edit to add Samuelson

Edited by vangvace

Oh, man. My dad inherited some money last year and since he never spends wildly, he decided to have some fun and bought a Lang gameworn jersey. He gave me his Wings sweater. I hope he doesn't want it back.

My hamster (Niklas Mathieu Daniel Robert) will miss him too.

I'll miss the doo-lang, doo-lang song.

But for the money, I have to agree that we need to re-sign Schneider and Bert and Dom before we would have needed Lang.

I wish him the best.

OH MY GOD!!! THEY AREN'T BRINGING LANG BACK?? WHY NOT?? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!

(I figured someone up here needed to at least act surprised)

Nah - I saw this coming...

Edited by WingsWingsWings

well. I am sure Bobbert loved being a Wing, and I like the guy, myself. But it's a tough world out there, even for pampered hockey players. If you can't or just don't produce in your chosen profession, the competition will get ya every time. We'll be fine without him. Sorry, Langer. :(

I also can see the Rags picking him up. I wish Lang the very best, wherever he winds up. :thumbup:

Bob's next team....

Uh Joey um this is Bob.... Robert Lang,,,,, You used to coach me on the Red Wings...... No, Detroit Red Wings.

I was just wondering if you still had the number to that beer league you played in?

Bob's next team....

Uh Joey um this is Bob.... Robert Lang,,,,, You used to coach me on the Red Wings...... No, Detroit Red Wings.

I was just wondering if you still had the number to that beer league you played in?

He has good size, a strong shot, and on his off year is good for 50+ points. In spite of his work ethic, I think he'll find a home somewhere in the NHL.

And in his 3 postseasons in Detroit, Lang has 9 goals and 23 points. 62 points in the regular season last year, and 52 this year.

It's definitely time for him to go, but I think the bashing here is getting a little ridiculous.

Those are possible options too. How about the Flyers,a young team in need of some veteran leadership.

Could Bob be their new #1 center?

Philly Traded a first round for Hartnell and Timonoen this week. If he went to Philly which i dout will happen, he deff. wouldnt be their new #1 Center.

Edited by Williams29fan