• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zion

2/10 GDT: Ducks 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Is there some way for the team to file a complaint about the refs with the League that could lead tos ome sort of investigation or something? I mean...especially if these are the same refs from the playoffs.

And once again that announcer defends the Ducks, saying they're back to being favorites or something?

Guest Jeremy88

I thought I was watching hockey...I didn't know I was actually watching professional wrestling.

Gary Bettman can take that degree he got from Cornell and shove it up his ace. Something needs to be done about the reffing. Anaheim won the "when teachers not looking" award.

If promoting the game is the most important thing, then we should keep ******* bad calls like this off national broadcasts. My heart is hurting from pumping so hard the last 5 minutes.

Pathetic refereeing. I can understand non-calls, but to steal a goal when no interference is made....

I know my handle might get me flamed for the following, but here goes:

No use in crying over calls. They are made. It was said Holmstrom interfered with the goalie. Does that take the game away from the Wings? No, it doesn't. The fact that they were down 3-1 probably has much more of a factor in losing the game than in some call the refs made. The refs didn't score three goals.

Gary Bettman can take that degree he got from Cornell and shove it up his ace. Something needs to be done about the reffing. Anaheim won the "when teachers not looking" award.

The only good thing to come out of this game is now the Wings will be gunning for Anaheim in the playoffs with an even bigger chip on their shoulder. We don't play them again this season, do we?

I think we can say for certain now that this rivalry is hitting fever pitch.