• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zion

2/10 GDT: Ducks 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Not gonna lie, between this ******* bulls*** of a game and my jackass roommates there's about to be a tripple homicide goin down at GVSU!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :flamingmad:

Total Bullsh!t!!!! I'm so pissed right now I can't even type. :ranting: How can they say Homer interfered with Giguere when Giguere had been coming out of his net the whole f**king game?!?!? I'm glad Franzen went off on pronger. Someone has too. I liked how Hank and Pavel got in on it too. Hank had Neidermayer in a headlock111 :sly:

Oh yeah, and they ran into Ozzie with no call. I thought that was fair. :rolleyes:

Edited by wingnut40

One of the other posters had a good point. If the Wings had played well during the whole game, that bad call wouldn't have mattered.

we did play well the whole game, the sammy penalty should have taken that other duck with him, and the refs royally screwed over homer again for being homer

Bottom Line: How can you be upset with the Wings after that show? Yeah, they got outplayed in the second but its pretty tough to be upset when the Wings truthfully tie the game, and the refs take it away. The final score should've been 3-2 Detroit, rather than the other way around. This is just one of those game where you can actually be upset with the refs and not the Wings.

I'm not upset at all. I'm proud of our boys. The refs screwed us over.

Anyways, I think some might be shocked to know that the Wings out hit the quackers today 27-26.

why couldent the goal be reviewed?

Because the ref called it strait away and made the call, in his mind there was no

question there was interference on Giggy. Still thats life. Maybe next time we get

the iffy calls go our way.

The Refs should be ashamed of themselves that was an awful call. How can you interfear with a goalie when he bumps into to you? I wish that Refs could get suspended for making bad calls, them maybe they would put in the effort to make the right call.

Now imagine this Ducks team with Blake and a shiny new second-line forward, and this Wings team without any roster changes.

You can say the Ducks have had a disappointing season all you want, but they're getting their s*** together now and they're only going to get better from here on out.

Edited by Dabura

Bottom Line: How can you be upset with the Wings after that show? Yeah, they got outplayed in the second but its pretty tough to be upset when the Wings truthfully tie the game, and the refs take it away. The final score should've been 3-2 Detroit, rather than the other way around. This is just one of those game where you can actually be upset with the refs and not the Wings.

That's not entirely true. The Wings didn't show up the 1st two periods and played with no passion at all until the 3rd. The ref still has to die, though.

Yup, despite the loss, I loved how the Wings played today.

congrats you are the biggest dumbass of the day :thumbup:

Whoops, my bad.

BAH BAH BAH REFS SUCK I HATE THE DUCKS I WANT ALL OF THEM TO DIE BAH BAH BAH OZZY IS GOD BAH BAH BAH ITZ A CONSPIRACY

:nonono:

Let the depression sink in... To the f**king Ducks of all teams...

If it wasn't for Selanne (& Duck Guy),they would have zero class.

Selanne is a ***** and ******* have no class. I wish I could take half a year off of my job and just walk back into it.

mind blowing,.....that was the biggest load of crap i've ever seen in a hockey game. That's twice the refs have literally given the ducks the game in the final seconds. The phantom call on Dats in last years playoffs, crap. The no goal also complete crap. Funny,..same ref for both games, imagine that.

i completely agree there needs to be a coaches challenge like in the nfl.

Kudos to the fans at the joe for chanting Bullsh#$ for 30 seconds, hope gary bettman heard it.

Because the ref called it strait away and made the call, in his mind there was no

question there was interference on Giggy. Still thats life. Maybe next time we get

the iffy calls go our way.

You can't honestly believe that, considering the track record these very same refs have built up in calling Detroit-Anaheim games.

Why was the goal not called a goal and then reviewed? Why the hell did he instantly wave it off!? BS :ranting:

Thats what really weirded me out. Unless the ref was watching Homer the ENTIRE PLAY to see if he was in the crease, you're not gonna see him interfering with Giggy with a slapshot from the point.